Where is the forum that CE used to host?

This website used to host a forum which was a lot more practical than this discussion app.  Is it gone?  Or is it at a different URL now?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - the 'forum' is now the "Discussions" App. CrazyEngineers evolved from being a discussion forum to an 'ecosystem'. 

It's still the same forum; but with a simpler layout. Could you please let us know what are the things that you'd expect in this app? When we were on the old site, we had several complains about the forum being 'complex' for new engineers.  We're always willing to hear from oldie CEans and make changes. 

• KenJackson
    KenJackson

Is all of the content gone from before the conversion?

Is there a way to get a list of threads that's more compact, one line per thread?  The current screens seem very inefficient and spread out.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's still the same forum and all the content has been imported to the Discussions App. In fact, you may see all the discussions you had created in the past on : #-Link-Snipped-#

We are hours away from launching the Groups app which will have compact, topic-specific discussions, QnA etc. Please wait for the official announcement. Of course, each app is continuously evolved based on user feedback. Each app is under continuous development. 

Email based Login is available for all old users on #-Link-Snipped-# . You will have to reset your password because we have switched to a more secure hashing mechanism on the new site. It's a fairly straightforward process. Do let me know if you face any difficulty in logging-in with your account. 

We had to enable social login in order to control the spamming issue; which has gone down by almost 95% since adopting the social login and it's super easy for all our new members to create new account. 

Let me know if I could help you become familiar with the new site. I'm aware that it's a big change from the old layout; but it's easy to use. I wish you a happy new year! ? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Groups App is now live. Do give it a try. We've launched with a few basic groups and more will be created by our members. Currently new groups creation facility is restricted. We'll be rolling it out to everyone in the next few days. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello my c cat rank is 2331 which center I get for dac course and what preference can give for choose center? 
At the time of writing this, a part of Earth is already in 2019 and the rest is preparing to welcome the new year. For all of us at CrazyEngineers,...
I want job in cyber securityI am learn Bsc computer science from solapur university.Then what can I do the next step?
For Feb-2019 Batch, My C-CAT Rank(A+B) is 222. I want to pursue PG-DAC at CDAC, Pune. What should be my Preference List for 1st counselling? Please guide me.
what are the effects of a Thyristor connected with rf amplifier.