What's with Chrome?

Was trying to log into my Gmail account with Chrome
got this error: 400 bad request

Google
Error

Bad Request

Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request

I can open gmail from IE but not from Chrome.
Is it that the infomration what my browser is sending is not been recognised by the server? strange hugh!!๐Ÿ˜•

any one of you , using Chrome facing the issue?

Replies

• m0sh3
    m0sh3
    i have an issue in hotmail, whenever i want to write an email it would not let me, using chrome.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    m0sh3
    i have an issue in hotmail, whenever i want to write an email it would not let me, using chrome.
    M0sh3, even though Chrome is out of Beta, I believe it needs improvement. Most of the online editors don't work very well inside Chrome. Gmail, however works very well; rather, it has to! ๐Ÿ˜
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yeah ! It was well.

For me firstly it was youtube, then was unable to open adobe files and now gmail ๐Ÿ˜”
  • m0sh3
    m0sh3
    The_Big_K
    M0sh3, even though Chrome is out of Beta, I believe it needs improvement. Most of the online editors don't work very well inside Chrome. Gmail, however works very well; rather, it has to! ๐Ÿ˜
    Yes, you are right mate ๐Ÿ˜€, it definitely needs improvement, I'm going to stick with firefox ๐Ÿ˜‰.

btw, IE8 beta is working flawlessly for me lately ๐Ÿ˜€ and really like it so far.
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Made in Google.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MaRo
    Made in Google.
    MaRo - Opera stats, please ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: I surely know why you don't like Google ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Opera: 0.73% of overall Internet users, but I don't care about stats it's just a matter of propaganda, Opera's propaganda is the solid engine, security & speed ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MaRo
    Opera: 0.73% of overall Internet users, but I don't care about stats it's just a matter of propaganda, Opera's propaganda is the solid engine, security & speed ๐Ÿ˜€
    I mean, memory consumption with CE Forum page open. We want to compare the memory consumption of browsers on different OS.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.
    ๐Ÿ˜› And being under 1% is a good thing. Less of a target for malicious hackers ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am kind of an inventor and always come up with problems that need answers. Let me think..... Variable speed transmission (line Nuvici bike hub) This would be very important...
I found an interesting puzzle on the following website. Check it out - Genius Numb3rs - CBS.com ๐Ÿ˜
Go to the following location at your risk. The challenges in the following PDF will spin your brain and skull in opposite directions. You've been warned: https://www.darpa.mil/dso/personnel/23_math_chall_b_mann.pdf
Hello All, For many of us, English is not mother tongue. It's just another subject taught in School and you need to clear it , in order to stand in...
Kindly let me know, if you have any idea about Broach storage rack?