MemberJan 3, 2009

What's with Chrome?

Was trying to log into my Gmail account with Chrome
    got this error: 400 bad request

Google
    Error

Bad Request

Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request

I can open gmail from IE but not from Chrome.
    Is it that the infomration what my browser is sending is not been recognised by the server? strange hugh!!😕

any one of you , using Chrome facing the issue?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • m0sh3

MemberJan 3, 2009

i have an issue in hotmail, whenever i want to write an email it would not let me, using chrome.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 3, 2009

m0sh3
    i have an issue in hotmail, whenever i want to write an email it would not let me, using chrome.
    M0sh3, even though Chrome is out of Beta, I believe it needs improvement. Most of the online editors don't work very well inside Chrome. Gmail, however works very well; rather, it has to! 😁
    Cancel
  • durga ch

MemberJan 3, 2009

yeah ! It was well.

For me firstly it was youtube, then was unable to open adobe files and now gmail 😔
    Cancel
  • m0sh3

MemberJan 3, 2009

The_Big_K
    M0sh3, even though Chrome is out of Beta, I believe it needs improvement. Most of the online editors don't work very well inside Chrome. Gmail, however works very well; rather, it has to! 😁
    Yes, you are right mate 😀, it definitely needs improvement, I'm going to stick with firefox 😉.

btw, IE8 beta is working flawlessly for me lately 😀 and really like it so far.
    Cancel
  • MaRo

MemberJan 3, 2009

Made in Google.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 3, 2009

MaRo
    Made in Google.
    MaRo - Opera stats, please 😀

PS: I surely know why you don't like Google 😉
    Cancel
  • MaRo

MemberJan 3, 2009

Opera: 0.73% of overall Internet users, but I don't care about stats it's just a matter of propaganda, Opera's propaganda is the solid engine, security & speed 😀
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 4, 2009

MaRo
    Opera: 0.73% of overall Internet users, but I don't care about stats it's just a matter of propaganda, Opera's propaganda is the solid engine, security & speed 😀
    I mean, memory consumption with CE Forum page open. We want to compare the memory consumption of browsers on different OS.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJan 4, 2009

Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.
    😛 And being under 1% is a good thing. Less of a target for malicious hackers 😉
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register