CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@jyoti_rocks • 03 Aug, 2015
Whats the package at MPHASIS for freshers?
@Ankita Katdare • 03 Aug, 2015 Hello @jyoti_rocks Your post has been moved to appropriate section.
I've heard that the fresher salary is somewhere between 3.9 to 3.9L per annum.
However depending upon your educational qualification and skills, it can also be lesser at 2L per annum.

Are you looking for anything particular?
6.8k views

Related Posts

@Dhananjay Harkare · Jan 11, 2015

Researchers at Georgia Institute of Technology have revealed that all the devices you use, be it laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. are vulnerable to hacking attacks even when they are not...
6.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 14, 2014

Soft robotics is taking a plunge deep down in the water with MIT's new research work - in a good way though. A team of researchers from MIT - including...
11.3k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Oct 3, 2013

I want to have wi-fi connection in my Laptop. At home I am using BSNL broadband modem. Can someone give me step by step guide, how to install Wi-fi network?
20.3k views

@Abhishek Rawal · Jul 15, 2014

Recently Mozilla announced its JPEG encoding library with following improvements as quoted from Mozilla blog itself The major feature in this release is trellis quantization, which improves compression for both...
9.2k views

@sachleen · Apr 27, 2011

can anyone tel me why can't electricity be stored???? wht'z the actual reason behind it...??
9.7k views