What's the differences between 2 layer PCB and 4 layer PCB?

I want to design some PCB in elecrow. but do not know how should I need to design 2 layers or 4 layers. it seems there are different price in the page between 2&4layers https://www.elecrow.com/pcb-manufacturing.html 

Replies

• Frank Lee
    Frank Lee

Multi-layered PCBs are practically preferred because of the intensity of signals they offer. Of all the multi-layered types, 2-layer PCB is the most commonly manufactured as it can accommodate interconnects on its both sides. Depending upon the level of complexity sought after, the layers in PCBs can range from 2 to 8, where every increment means the addition of two additional layers. Thus, you may find 2, 4, 6 and 8 layered PCBs commonly. It is a thing of obvious curiosity to know about the differences between these PCB types. This write-up is devoted to understanding the difference between 2 layer PCB and 4 layer PCB on various grounds.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm not sure if this is discussed here before, but this is a confusion all my batchmates have. At the time of choosing a branch, we found that there was...
Hello, I am a 2017 passout with a btech degree in ece. Soon after college i started preparing for govt exams. Due to delay in ssc exams i have decided...
I could see plenty of copyright good (must buy) books are in Downloads section.When I get free time during weekend, I will start reporting each of them. Please remove them....
Is it good to do civil software courses during last sem of engineering or after completion of engineering,  am confused when to go for courses.
I m currently in final year of my Diploma (CSE) and later this week we have our industrial training Practical exam were we have to submit our training letter and...