What's the deal with Chuck Norris?

I don't get this! Lot of visitors come to CE searching for Chuck Norris! ;-) What's it with Chuck Norris? Someone explain !😕

Replies

• Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    Chuck Norris is known as the 'God of real tough men .' This is due to his numerous roles in many of those Rambo style movies. You know, invincibility, toughness, and all that kind of stuff. In other words, think of superman as an 80's action star.

I don't have any idea why they are all come here though.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread intends to be the collection of everyone's blogroll. So post your blogroll here and advertise your links for free. Here's my blogroll:- 1. Scott Adams: Scott Adams Blog:...
Success / Failure doesn't matter: What matters is the lesson that you learn from your experience! So, I hope we have CEans who have gotten their hands dirty with attempts...
Cross posting from: How to Change the World: How to Get a Standing Ovation When I started public speaking in about 1986, I was deathly afraid of public speaking--for one...
wish u best of luck and do guide me every step thnx
Cross Posting From: How to Change the World: The Top Ten Lies of Engineers 1. “We're about to go into beta testing.” This is a meaningless statement because it doesn't...