What would you do if this was the last day of your life?

Hai CEans, I hope the question is clear. Hope to hear an open response from all of you. Please be frank and don't spam here. πŸ˜›

What would I do?
1. Watch the latest movie(s).
2. Drink and eat(depending on my mood).
3. Write a really long poem or a blog post or write-up.
4. Pray that it all ends smoothly and quickly.
5. Spend the rest of my time with loved ones, and try making everyone around me happy!

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    find a love , write long poem till you get it, once you get it, pray for the longevity, watch latest movie together after you get it, drink till you get it. eat to keep doing all this!πŸ˜‰

With so much activity, God will allow you surely to Live Long!!!!!!!

[Married Persons like me are pardoned from above activities, so for us last day and its previous day will be same πŸ˜€ ]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If I lived like it was the last day of my life; I'd be bankrupt by evening.

😐
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    How do we know today is not the last day of our lives?

I shall go on with whatever I normally do.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bioramani
    How do we know today is not the last day of our lives?

I shall go on with whatever I normally do.
    I know because I'm not going out anywhere today and eating normal food. 😐 ; besides not sitting directly under the ceiling fan.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    I know because I'm not going out anywhere today and eating normal food. 😐 ; besides not sitting directly under the ceiling fan.
    Have you ruled out the possibility of an earthquake or someone breaking into your house and shooting you?
    I saw a movie Waqt of Balraj Sahani. Perhaps you know the song 'Ae meri Johar Japi'. The same movie.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    The_Big_K
    If I lived like it was the last day of my life; I'd be bankrupt by evening.

😐
    It's better not to know. But still, what if the world ends tonight, like in the movie "Armageddon"? What IF you knew?

P.S.: Imagine a comet (about the size of Pluto) is travelling towards Earth at full throttle and the NASA (or some other source) finds out that it will hit Earth in 22 hours. The whole world is informed that the end is inevitable. What would you do THEN?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    anoopthefriend
    It's better not to know. But still, what if the world ends tonight, like in the movie "Armageddon"? What IF you knew?

P.S.: Imagine a comet (about the size of Pluto) is travelling towards Earth at full throttle and the NASA (or some other source) finds out that it will hit Earth in 22 hours. The whole world is informed that the end is inevitable. What would you do THEN?
    Start a discussion thread about it here on CE Forums 😐
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    The_Big_K
    Start a discussion thread about it here on CE Forums 😐
    There won't be any time to discuss I fear. I wonder how many CEans will be online that day? That too on the last day of all our lives! Probably NASA will send a fleet of astronauts with chisels and hammers or bombs to blast that comet and we'd be sitting back at our homes just wondering what is next!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    If everyone knows, I will challenge people that no comet will hit. I will collect money from them when I will win the bet. πŸ˜›

My friend, if the come is really going to hit us, it will always most probably land in oceans.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Issue
    If everyone knows, I will challenge people that no comet will hit. I will collect money from them when I will win the bet. πŸ˜›

My friend, if the come is really going to hit us, it will always most probably land in oceans.
    What use is money on the last day of your life? What's good in dying rich by lying about the truth? πŸ˜› Anyways I was talking about a comet that is the size of Pluto, not a mere 'comet' as such.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I am just taking a chance. What if the comet narrowly misses Earth? I can be the richest man if this happens. πŸ˜›

By the way, money is not important. What we should really care for is a night's sleep. We are anyway going to die one day.
  • murtazasar
    murtazasar
    if you think that this is your last day of your life than you would be doing nice things right you would like to do all the good things you can do this day isnt it , so why should not one live like this the whole life.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I would like to spend the whole day with my family and friends if it is my last day and if I can afford I would build an underground pyramid or rover that can travel inside the ground, installs it with Dolby surround music system and will place 100’s of cactus, snake plants, and philodendron plants in it for oxygen. πŸ˜›
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    murtazasar
    if you think that this is your last day of your life than you would be doing nice things right you would like to do all the good things you can do this day isnt it , so why should not one live like this the whole life.
    Yes that is the point. But what would you do if you knew you're going to die today? The mental feeling at that time would be totally different from what you can predict.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I arenot a physco, but yes, since i have nothing to loose on my last day, I would love to be #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    [video=youtube;CDjDXY4248Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDjDXY4248Y[/video]
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    durga
    I arenot a physco, but yes, since i have nothing to loose on my last day, I would love to be #-Link-Snipped-#
    How would you define a psycho? I would say it's someone who's too obsessed with something. In that case, aren't we all?? πŸ˜›
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I will post my update on facebook πŸ˜›
    I will post here at CE!
    I will sleep πŸ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    And, I will marry some one on that day πŸ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    In my opinion that is certainly over doing it a bit since that is what one is to be doing for ever later that day.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Just hardly one month is left for the year 2012 to end; and as many assumptions speak of the Armaegeddon - will we all die soon? What do you think? 😲
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Who cares Armegadon It is better to worry about today for each day has its own worries
  • Beginner
    Beginner
    HOPE rules the world.... We set an ALARM for the next day to wake up .. that shows our hope.. πŸ˜‰
    Well, if I come to know that today is my last day, I would immediately rush to the hospital and donate my organs to the needy.. at least that way I would fulfill my dream... πŸ˜€
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Beginner
    HOPE rules the world.... We set an ALARM for the next day to wake up .. that shows our hope.. πŸ˜‰
    Well, if I come to know that today is my last day, I would immediately rush to the hospital and donate my organs to the needy.. at least that way I would fulfill my dream... πŸ˜€
    Well I wouldn't be doing that. (What if it was a false alarm πŸ˜› ) there are many other ways to help people rather than donating organs when the world is ending and even the receiver(of the organ) is also going to dieπŸ˜”
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Beginner
    Nice idea friend But the wrong time to do it that is all I have to say

#-Link-Snipped-# This december will pass by and we will still be posting in 2013 What do you say ?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    jeffrey samuel
    Nice idea friend But the wrong time to do it that is all I have to say

#-Link-Snipped-# This december will pass by and we will still be posting in 2013 What do you say ?
    lol..Yeah I Agree. It is just a matter of time and we will soon be living alive and well in 2013 😁
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    I would do practically nothing.

because if i were to die a natural death, then obviously i would be in bed, with a terminal disease.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Looks like the 'World-is-Going-to-End-soon' phenomenon died with the end of the year 2012 and Mayans being proved wrong by time! What's your take on this folks? Any other new theories have been brought up?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Till date none But the meteor strike in Russia this February going completely unnoticed is the only thing that stood way out of the line

With so many satellites and all space monitoring tools How on earth we missed this one

Here is a link detailling it Chelyabinsk Meteor

And the aftereffects was little different from those of the previous strikes

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've narrowed down to following two routers (+ADSL modem) for my home use. I would appreciate your feedback in helping me choose the right one - [h=2]Specifications of Cisco Wireless-N...
Any one of u know what does PLC means coz i don't know anything about that and i need that in my projectπŸ˜”
In my opinion, the main hurdle a computer science engineer faces in the problem of practical. All these mug ups of lab program kills the time and opportunity of Learning....
can anyone recommend me any simple and easy mechatronic projects.. ASAP.. really need it.. can't think of it.. tq.. πŸ˜€
BlueStacks App Player will bring your dreams come true and let you run your Android Apps on Windows PC or tablet device. The startup revealed its player in Alpha Mode....