What species of animal would you like to be other than human?

The question is simple. What species of animal/bird/mammal/anything besides homo sapiens would you like to be if you were given a chance?

Just curious to know what others think.

I'll start with mine:

I'd like to be a Killer Whale

Why?

Because while being avid hunters, they are also social beings - falling easily under the versatile sea creature list! And besides, they live in water - something I'd like to do for a change.

P.S.: Hoping for a mixed and wild response.

*Just for fun topic!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I want to be a any animal without any human disturbance and live a natural wildlife.
    In specific i want to live as a king of jungle- THE LION LION LION .
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# aka Sandy asked us the same question last year at the CE Hyderabad Meet. You remember, sandy? 😏

I think @#-Link-Snipped-# said, she wanted to be a parrot.

I am quite amused by such questions. I never have an answer ready.
    May be someone herbivorous! β˜•
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I would probably love to be a squirrel ....that is hardly noticed by others around.....😁
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# aka Sandy asked us the same question last year at the CE Hyderabad Meet. You remember, sandy? 😏

I think @#-Link-Snipped-# said, she wanted to be a parrot.

I am quite amused by such questions. I never have an answer ready.
    May be someone herbivorous! β˜•
    Oh, I didn't remember exactly. Is it parrot or penguin?
    good memory Ankita πŸ‘ I forgot the things it seems but we had a great time πŸ˜€
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    I would like to born as a Shih Tzu dog, especially i have to grow in my wife hand. Because She love the dog mostly rather than me.

PS: Just for fun πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    "You doubt your value. Don't run from who you are." - Aslan
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I remember asking that question, but i dont remember the answers and I dont remember my answer too 😯

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CeansOne or the other time we come across good websites to practice aptitude,verbal,English and generally asked competitive questions(Written Test)..shall we make a list of the websites that will help...
A few days ago we had talked about the Darpa Robotics Challenge while discussing about NASA’s humanoid robot Valkyrie. While the impressive looking Valkyrie ended the trials with a disappointing...
there are 60 seats in c-dac(pune+noida) for pgd-gi course.. and my rank in section A is 64 what are my chances? which c-dac institute is best for pgd-gi(geoinformatics) course, pune...
DataFly is an app developed for the Lenovo Thinkpad that lets you digitize all your official documents such as ID proof, Address proof and even Passport photos and stores them...
does tractors have suspension...?