What are the placement records for post graduate diploma in geoinformatics course offered by C-DAC

there are 60 seats in c-dac(pune+noida) for pgd-gi course.. and my rank in section A is 64 what are my chances?
which c-dac institute is best for pgd-gi(geoinformatics) course, pune or noida.. and what are the future aspects for placement in geoinformatics area.

Replies

• madhulika19
    madhulika19
    above my rank 48 students have applied for pg dgi so what are my chances of getting cdac pune for it???
  • blume
    blume
    even I want to know .. have 51 students above me..!! but main thing I want to know is how is the placements and also about faculties...!!
  • nitish khandelwal
    nitish khandelwal
    i had selected for pg-dgi course at cdac noida . and i am confuse to see placement records for dgi course.please suggest me what is placement chances at noida for pg-dgi course.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

DataFly is an app developed for the Lenovo Thinkpad that lets you digitize all your official documents such as ID proof, Address proof and even Passport photos and stores them...
does tractors have suspension...?
LG has unveiled the successor to the Pocket Photo printer in Korea. The LG Pocket Photo Printer 2 is slightly slimmer than its predecessor with a thickness of just 20mm....
Indian Government is going after 'mobile governance' and one aspect of it is to recognise SMS message on the phone as an official document. For example, you won't have to...
If you are like large majority of the people who don't have enough money to afford an iPhone 5s; but still want to impress everyone - you might just want...