CrazyEngineers
  • Hello Ceans

One or the other time we come across good websites to practice aptitude,verbal,English and generally asked competitive questions(Written Test)..shall we make a list of the websites that will help us in present and future.

Starting with me..

Update:

CrazyEngineers is launching Aptitude Tests in the next 2-4 days. Make sure that you've joined us!

Make sure that whenever you are stuck at any question post it here and make the thread more fruitful.

Conditions apply* Make sure that it is not meant for ads.Doing such things is strictly prohibited in CE

Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • renuz2015

MemberFeb 5, 2015

CrazyEngineers is a good site for practicing aptitude as well as verbal ability questions.😀

Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sheenaq

MemberMar 10, 2015

From my experience CrazyEngineers is the best site for practicing aptitude and verbal aptitude questions categorized in different difficulty levels.

Cancel
  • Himanshu Bhojak

MemberApr 7, 2015

Hey guys
    Padhlebeta.net is a very good web portal to practice aptitude questions and for video tutorials....home apti home home
    Cancel
  • Haman

MemberJun 9, 2016

I am practicing aptitude questions and giving prac tests on and i found it good.

Cancel
  • Promise

MemberJun 16, 2016

I think CE is a very good website for aptitude test I recommend it.

Cancel
  • DeepaGowtham

MemberJun 24, 2016

there are some other websites like m4maths for aptitude and geek for geeks for technical aptitude questions and answers.
    Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJun 27, 2016

Looks like everyone is using this space to advertise their own websites. Hmm.
    Cancel
  • Rahulemate

MemberDec 15, 2016

For basic Aptitude questions, the RS Agrawal is the best source. For banking (IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk and etc), according to my knowledge indiabix is the best site.

I think CrazyEngineers is undoubtedly is one of the best i have ever visited, which is offering free aptitude questions with explanations in English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu languages.

Cancel
  • Ankita Katdare

AdministratorJan 14, 2019

I think that it's time we launch aptitude practice tests on CrazyEngineers. I am sure students would find it helpful to take aptitude tests online in their study time. 

Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register