What quality should be needed to join software field in electronics & communication

hi,i am a ece 3rd year student i have an interest in software field but don't have proper guidence.i want to know that what qualities should i improve and which subjects thorough knowledge should i have to join it help me.also tell me about the other fields except communication field after b.tech.

Replies

• Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    Akhilesh Kumar Nair
    If want job in software you can directly sit in company like TCS for pool campus they do not ask for particular discipline and for that you must have knowledge of basic programing in c ++, Java etc. and they will train you the best….

And if you just want to learn then there are many free online course available in YouTube by NAPTEL like this link

#-Link-Snipped-#

And if are so much interested in software then I would recommend you to go for M.tech in any software discipline

And if you want to know about different field and courseware then click this link of the same site and it give you an idea of various subjects and courses available at IITs

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    You can Go for microcontroller programming , SCADA,PLC and MATLAB
  • yogi.bharadwaj
    yogi.bharadwaj
    Alok mishra
    You can Go for microcontroller programming , SCADA,PLC and MATLAB
    but how to get online modules for practice and which subjects during engineering i have to be focussed.
  • Alok mishra
    Alok mishra
    The subjects you take interrest in . From job point of view take some time analyzing current market situations . Ask seniors,look up on web and look through what statistics say ,above all take smart decision and be on it . Better late than never
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    may be this post will help you (White Blank Pages).

PS: the author is a engineer @ ARM
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @#-Link-Snipped-# That's aimed for VLSI Engineers, I assume.

@#-Link-Snipped-# However, if you're interested in Embedded Systems, I will suggest :
    - Embedded C
    - Python (Beautiful/Easy Scripting language)
    - Shell
    - Linux Device Drivers & Kernel (this comes afterwards, First comes C)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans, I was thinking to get an External Hard Disk of 1 TB. Should I buy hard disk from Seagate ,or any other company? If anyone, has used it...
To all the engineers from India and around the world, we wish you a very happy engineers day! Every year, September 15th is celebrated as engineers day all over India...
help me to get block diagram of wiring system in cars including ecu...????
For a fresh Electrical engineer which is the better company to start with more scope Schneider or Kirloskar I am so much eager for a job but due to some...
Solar Panels, Pneumatic Phtochromic self cleaning panels, Recycling options, natural lighting and much else besides are the current trends in eco friendly constructions. Read more here: https://cr4.globalspec.com/blogentry/23162/Biggest-Trends-In-Eco-Friendly-Building?frmtrk=cr4digest Links to more...