What marks i have to secure in order to get admission in iit's ?

Hello guys,
As i am new here i want to know how marks i have to secure to get admission in iit's with computer science stream.
😒

Replies

• crazy_neo
    crazy_neo
    Can anyone plz tell me how much should i score in GATE to get into IIT-Delhi or DCE.......???
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Getting into IIT into specific streams depends on many factors.
    1. Demand of the course.
    2. Highest percentile achieved.
    3. Reservations.

etc.,

So there is no rite number to say inorder to get into IIT's. But getting high percentile is important (how much ) depends on highest etc .,

So just to guess I think one need to get about 99 percentile.
  • bhargava.megha
    bhargava.megha
    hello ,
    Can i plz know what was last year’s cut off for all NITs.
    i scored 25.67/100 marks and 335 gate score (CSE) in GATE 2011 & i am from general category. do i hv any chance in any of the NITs? plz let me know.
    or there is any other option for me with this gate score,???????????or will it give me any help in searching the jobs???????
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    bhargava.megha
    hello ,
    Can i plz know what was last year’s cut off for all NITs.
    i scored 25.67/100 marks and 335 gate score (CSE) in GATE 2011 & i am from general category. do i hv any chance in any of the NITs? plz let me know.
    or there is any other option for me with this gate score,???????????or will it give me any help in searching the jobs???????
    i think you do not have chance of getting admission in NITs

you can apply to other universities and private colleges

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : www.techfest.org/initiatives/elixir 😁
Actually when you ask any computer science student ,what is meant by a protocol they will immediately answer that it is a set of rules that computers(hosts or nodes) will...
Hello friend, take a look at these hardware devices. CDROM drive (or CD-RW/DVD/DVD-RW). Cover plates Floppy drive and disk Hard drive Heat sink and fan Jumpers and caps Memory(RAM) Motherboard...
i have been selected in two top colleges of NAGPUR. Ramdeobaba and YCCE. in ramdeobaba i m getting CS and in YCCE i m gettin Comp. Technology. YCCE is an...
How do i find out when the webpage wes written ??