Web page

How do i find out when the webpage wes written ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its not clear. Are you asking for a way to find out the life of a web page?

A web page is simply a file being executed on the browser. There is no way to know when a file was written unless author adds timestamp.
  • kavin raja
    kavin raja
    The_Big_K speaks the truth.

There isn't a way, as far as i know.
  • Thimsongosiy
    Thimsongosiy
    Always this site provided many knowledgeable links here so I visit on this site time to time... #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah big_k is right ,it is not possible to find life of web page but you can check the whole history of whole website here

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEan's As we know we use NIC(network interface card) to connect a server and a workstations(node). But i don't know why we use this NIC.why don't we connect it...
What is the difference between hub,switches and routers ??
Im planning on working in the computer field, and right now I am in an Information Technology school to get my associates in IT. But, I think that I want...
Hey, I'm student of 3rd year Computer Science. I would like to do MS after my graduation. Where I can get the best education? US or UK? What preparations should...
😒I would like to do a project to make deaf and dumb communicate each other... They talk through sign language so can i make digital image processing t make their...