Elixir : Competition to save live of millions by innovating

An awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : #-Link-Snipped-#😁

Replies

• mohitiit
    mohitiit
    An awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : #-Link-Snipped-# 😁
  • mohitiit
    mohitiit
    mohitiit
    An awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : #-Link-Snipped-#😁
    An awesome competition for biomedical engineering students by Techfest, IIT Bombay, Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir
    For more information visit here :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mohitiit
    mohitiit
    In the first mail link given was wrong, incovienience caused is regretted
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Mohitiit: You must post event information in CE Events (This) section.
  • mohitiit
    mohitiit
    mohitiit
    In the first mail link given was wrong, incovienience caused is regretted
    Last date for abstract submission is 27th August for Elixir.
  • mohitiit
    mohitiit
    it will be worth to visit #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually when you ask any computer science student ,what is meant by a protocol they will immediately answer that it is a set of rules that computers(hosts or nodes) will...
Hello friend, take a look at these hardware devices. CDROM drive (or CD-RW/DVD/DVD-RW). Cover plates Floppy drive and disk Hard drive Heat sink and fan Jumpers and caps Memory(RAM) Motherboard...
i have been selected in two top colleges of NAGPUR. Ramdeobaba and YCCE. in ramdeobaba i m getting CS and in YCCE i m gettin Comp. Technology. YCCE is an...
How do i find out when the webpage wes written ??
Hello CEan's As we know we use NIC(network interface card) to connect a server and a workstations(node). But i don't know why we use this NIC.why don't we connect it...