What kind of workshops are students interested in

Hi Guys,

In our college, we are planning to organize a tech fest for which i need ideas from your side on what kind workshops of new kind will make people to attend the workshop with out a miss

we want to plan the workshop cheap, college is ready to fund half

What are things people expect from workshop and what is most of people not satisfied with after coming out of workshop, which is better teaching scratch or teaching hifi stuff, which is ok 2days or 3 days

currently i am seeing many same kind of workshops through out india, every time same 4 wheeled robot with sensors, fed up with such kind

throw some suggestions please

Replies

• shyam.sunder91
    shyam.sunder91
    please poll for your favourite workshop, you may suggest few i will add

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just about a few hours ago, WhatsApp Business, a sibling of already popular WhatsApp Messenger made a brief debut on the Play Store and it was quickly removed. It not...
In what could be the first of its kind breakthrough, researchers at IIT Roorkee have zeroed in on the drug called Piperazine, to tackle the deadly Chikungunya disease. Having discovered...
Dear CrazyEngineers Quizzr Lovers, November is our anniversary month and we've planned some great action for all of you. Those who do not know - CrazyEngineers Quizzr is our free...
This weekend freshen up your instincts with the Indian flavor of smartphones from your favorite delivery channels as none of them could come out of the festive mood. Believe it...
Do you sleep for long hours on weekends? I do. It’s also the best time for me to ‘daydream’. However, given that our future is in the hands of those...