CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@renu sharma • 14 Aug, 2013
this concept comes under power diodes. can you please explain the basic difference between the two types?
@yogi.bharadwaj • 05 Oct, 2013 Conventional punch-through diode with highly doped base-collector junction active area of the punch-through diodes presented in this work, in which the conventional n+ emitter has been replaced by alternating negative and positive regions conduction band profile as a function of applied bias. Increasing the collector bias results in a depletion of the base region until eventually the base will become fully depleted. Further increasing the bias will result in a sudden increase in current corresponding field profile.
and non conventional are the simple diodes so punch through diodes are more useful with greater efficiency.
@Manju Gowda • 10 Nov, 2018

Difference between punch through diode and non punch through diodes 

4.6k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 29, 2014

As you can see on CrazyEngineers, the breadcrumbs (or Navigation tabs) follow the responsive design. It means they adjust to the size of the screen. I want to know how...
5.1k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Dec 14, 2014

Germany based holding company T-Mobile has now started offering the Nexus 9 tablet with the LTE facility. By doing so, the company has become the first US carrier to provide...
5.2k views

@Shruthi.K · Feb 27, 2015

Project Abstract / Summary : ADVANCED ATM SECURITY Monitory transaction in ATM is one of the most vulnerable security threat in the banking process. Over last few years several instances...
8.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 17, 2011

Which companies offer summer training or summer internship in Nagpur?
8.5k views

@santhos · Jul 15, 2013

Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus...
3.8k views