CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@lovejeet • 14 Jul, 2011

hey, while studying networking, i came across a device called light interface unit (LIU). can anyone tell what it is used for??

@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 14 Jul, 2011 Check this out... May be it helps... Google buddy... 😀

PDR - India's leading supplier of active and passive fiber optic components
@Durgesh Srivastava • 26 Jan, 2020

The Light Interface Unit is used in the application like telecommunication, tests equipment and local area networks. The Light Interface Unit is used in for routing, and managing optical cable terminations..It incorporates communication between various system inputs and outputs related to lighting control with the use of central computing devices

10.4k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 13, 2015

Honda Cars India is definitely proud of its four-wheeler sedan Honda City, which sells like hot cakes all acroos the country. It has announced a new version of the car...
9.9k views

@ADITI DHIMAN · Nov 17, 2014

Can anyone please guide me about the career options after B.tech in Electronics and Communication field...if I want to continue further in Core Electronics...and not in software companies...generally EC engineers...
4.6k views

@Tarique68 · Dec 10, 2010

What is overhauling load on Dc machine?? and also can anyone tell the def: of Lap winding and wave winding in dc machines
5.3k views

@soni.sapan · Feb 6, 2013

I was firstly using avrdude but it is not responding dont know why?. while using extreme burner its showing error "power on failed & cannot connect to the target chip"....
12.5k views

@enthudrives · Mar 10, 2010

I am a second year Computer Science student. I wanna do a mini-project in Operating systems in C. I dont have any idea of what to do. Can you suggest...
9.8k views