What is alternative to GSM module.

I don't want to use GSM module and Arduino Uno kit but want to send message .so I want the alternative to GSM module.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - could you please help?

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

#-Link-Snipped-# 

Where do you want to send messages? Text messages (SMS) or messages to Cloud?
    You can use WiFi with Uno or Ethernet Shield with Uno -- You can upload data to any cloud using this. And if want to send Text Messages then along with two I mention above use IFTTT or Twilio service and you can achieve that as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Spotify is set to launch in India towards end of March. The online music streaming markets in India are already saturated but Spotify's entry will make it more interesting. Obviously,...
It looks like BSNL's hired someone really really smart. The person has come up with an excellent idea of injecting BSNL's own advertisements into every website that loads over 'http'...
Would you lie in a job interview if the lie doesn't hurt anyone? 
Hi, I am M. Tech in Civil engineering having 10 years of work experience in civil engineering now want to start my own business -as design engineer ,consultant or contractor...
I have been selected for LTI on 29 Jan 2019 and I received offer of employment letter the same day and I am currently waiting for joining date .We were...