what is ADT??

what do u mean by Abstract data types.??And whats the relation between ADT and data structures???😕And one more thing i m 'to be comp engineer' so can anyone tell me all the things about computer that an engineer should know.Plz help

Replies

• saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    Abstract Data Type
    hope this will help
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    and for ur 3rd query u should be able to do coding and able to understand that how everything in computer works etc etc . if you have any problems u can ask lol
  • aponjon
    aponjon
    abstract data type or abstract data structure is a Mathematics model for a certain class of Data Structure that have similar behavior; or for certain Data Type of one or more Programming Languages that have similar Semantics. An ADT is defined indirectly, only by the operations that may be performed on it and by mathematical constraints on the effects (and possibly Computational Complexity) of those operationsAbstract Data Type Cite Note Liskov 0. For example, an abstract Stack Data Structure could be defined by two operations: push, that inserts some data item into the structure, and pop, that extracts an item from it; with the constraint that each pop always returns the most recently pushed item that has not been popped yet. When Analysis Of Algorithms of algorithms that use stacks, one may also specify that both operations take the same time no matter how many items have been pushed into the stack, and that the stack uses a constant amount of storage for each element.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hiii..... i m a 3rd year student of Electrical and Electronics Engg....... i was curious about what is phase ???what is the difference between single phase and three phase system???😁
hello CEans i am a 2nd year electronics and communication student.... i was dozing off on my study table when a question flashed to my mind while looking at my...
can anyone here plz send me details on "latest computer technologies" for seminar
I'm currently SOAKED in patriotic fervor hence the thread. JFK's famous quote says "Ask not what the country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country."...
hey engineers, YouTube - Video Demo | MST - Media Searching Technology Search in all your media library using Media Searching Technology, aka MST. The innovative tool that make watching...