CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@prakash.athani • 16 Oct, 2008
0x80000000 (-2147483648) represents minimum value for signed integers for 32-bit machines.
@prakash.athani • 16 Oct, 2008 Re: Programming Challenge - try this (biggest number!)

Yes We should start a new thread.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 16 Oct, 2008 Guys, is the title okay? If not, what should be the title of this thread? [​IMG]
@sriramchandrk • 16 Oct, 2008 I didn't want it to be a new thread, as this was the discussion regarding the previous program which prakash had written.

He had assigned the value of Big to -999 instead i wanted hime to use the new value.

Thanks & Regards
Sriram
@prakash.athani • 16 Oct, 2008 Ok!! Cool!! Its Ok!!
5.5k views

Related Posts

@kookyhere · May 7, 2012

Hey. Is anyone into Hospitality and Tourism sector after your Engineering. If so, Pls do guide me !👍 i am really passionate about entering this industry !
6.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 2, 2014

Curious to know what infrastructure and technology stack does WhatsApp use. I'm aware that they've been acquired by Facebook but I doubt they've already ported all of their code to...
8.8k views

@rpower · Nov 22, 2009

Hi guys What is the difference between flywheel and governor? Well, I know that flywheel is a wheel which stores and releases energy and avoid fluctutations in speed and governor...
12.2k views

@dhruba sunuwar · Jun 13, 2014

i've heard that hp laptops are not as good as they used to be and dell laptops are better in comparison to hp laptops these days. is it really true?
6.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 28, 2014

Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI), the company with a popular range of two-wheelers in India, has launched a new variant of its top scooter with Honda Activa 125. The...
8.8k views