CrazyEngineers
  • As all we know right from the invention wheels Man try to explore the world with his new inventions.It may be chariot,a car,airplane,ship but humans were always exploring and recent trends on comcepts of hyperloop shows the best technological innovations.Teleportation is a technique we all could have encountered during star trek serials or films.Teleportation is a technology where a physical distance is eliminated.First the subject to be transported is decoded or converted to to atomic size and travel to required place and then reconstruct to original subject.So the medium and phisical distance is eliminated.As we recently discussef hyperloop - a vacuum tube concept to reach
    required destination in a quick time.If teleportation exists we can travel in no time to north to south and vice versa.So any CEans really believe Teleportation to become real?What can be the positives and negatives of teleportation in real world?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberSep 1, 2013

Not a Mechanical/Automobile technical topic.
    Moved to chit-chat section.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberSep 1, 2013

I would love if something like this is created 😀
    Cancel
  • KenJackson

MemberSep 5, 2013

I recently saw where someone calculated the amount of information that would have to be transmitted to faithfully represent and reproduce a human body. They concluded that if you used up all the data transmission capability on earth it would still take a long time to teleport one person. I think they calculated it would take millions of years.

It's a cool concept. But if it were ever possible, it would be abused.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register