What are the top apps available for rooted android phones?

As i had successfully rooted my phone, i want to know how far can i utilize the rooted phone. I had surfed over some websites and they show many clumsy apps for it.So I want a best app list(top ten) for a beginner and a one with less computer proficiency.

Replies

• Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    AdAway - to get rid of ads in free apps
    Titanium Backup - to create backups and restore them
    Pimp My ROM - to tweak and add custom performance enhancements
    Root Browser - file explorer which gives you access to root folder with many features
    SuperSU - to take care of root permissions to apps

These are the basic ones.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    - Chainfire 3D : Play HD Games.
    - Busybox : More functions to rooted phones

Rest are already mentioned by Abhijit Dey.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    If not for Adaway, I don't really see much value in rooting an android phone. Gaining access to underlying linux is not much useful without a hardware keyboard.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Install Cyanogenmod ROM, I just moved to it. this is awesome.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    Install Cyanogenmod ROM, I just moved to it. this is awesome.
    There ain't any official support by CM-team for Galaxy Y S5360-GT.

#sad

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I wanted to let you know about Patexia, an online community of science and tech experts with the mission to bring more transparency and efficiency to intellectual property....
I've been noticing that the page loading time on CE has gone up considerably in the last few days. It could be because of the new small additions we made...
Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) has launched the Fiat Linea Classic Sedan in the Indian market. Planning in advance for the festive season that is to come in...
Google Chrome has long endured the shortcomings like Browser crashes, hangs, security incidents, and code complexity due to the plug-ins that were based on the NPAPI architecture. As a permanent...
I am now in my final year and i need your suggestions and ideas to choose my FYP.