What are the futuristic features you would like to have in the car ?

All would have their own wish and just post in your suggestions and your wish that your future car should possess.First it may like a dumb idea on the title but this thread can pull out and give us the good idea on the future car.It all depend on the co-operation of the CEans .So i request all of you to flood in the reply box.First its my turn to explain my wish cum ideas.I would like to have more smarter car with all technical gadgets filling the dashboard and make the passengers happy.I would like to have a car which can run effectively on both air and water.The engine should be able to run the water even if it contains more salt content.As we were discussing about graphene and carbyne in material dvelopment, I would liike my car to have a car with more advanced and safer body .It should be able to drive over the water,land ,air and it should be convertible to all modes by a single click.It should be more faster , safer , economical travel in future.

Just flood in CEans,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The console wars are on and the console makers are trying hard to woo the customers even before the launch. Microsoft has officially confirmed that XBOX One supports up to...
Hello Since most of us face problem often with different compilers like Turbo C3 and others, specially on a Windows Machine, I would like to tell you about the CODE...
In formula one we have many extraordinary technologies. Now look at this steering wheel. This has more than 35 buttons , dials , gauges , switches , levers and lights....
Some materials have the ability to change shape or size simply by adding a little bit of heat, or to change from a liquid to a solid almost instantly when...
Hi guys, hydrogen is naturally available or not. and how to identify hydrogen .......