View Feed
group-icon
Hacking and Computer Security
Community for every ethical hacker and computer security enthusiast to discuss latest and the best concepts and ideas.
370 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
meera saheb
meera saheb • Oct 5, 2018

What are the best resources for a project on hacking?

s "anti-phishing security" comes under hacking .Please help me for which type of resourses or what type of courses useful for hacking.I want to know about  "anti-phishing security" so plz help me !!!

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 6, 2018

Yes, Anti-phishing is a part of a the bigger 'hacking' domain. However, what tools and resources you'll need will totally depend upon what exactly you wish to do to setup anti-phishing security. 

I'd say, begin with a deeper understanding of phishing and how the malicious people are using it to their advantage. 

If you could ask very specific questions about your project, I'm sure @Rahul , who's a renowned security expert will help you out. 

meera saheb
meera saheb • Oct 6, 2018

Let me know  what are the software and hardware requirements for anti-phishing software .plzz help me !!

Rahul Jamgade
Rahul Jamgade • Oct 10, 2018

Hi Meera,

I  am not very sure about the issue that you have. 

Do you want to know about  type of courses useful for hacking ?

Do you want to know about the inside of how phishing and/or anti-phishing works ?

Do you need implementation details of anti-phishing technologies either Hardware or Software

If you can put up specific  question  than it will be easy to answer it properly.

However, here is the pointer for anti-phishing : https://resources.infosecinstitute.com/category/enterprise/phishing/phishing-countermeasures/anti-phishing-hardware-software/#gref

Please free to ask anything that you find it difficult to understand. 

Share this content on your social channels -