What are the best resources for a project on hacking?

s "anti-phishing security" comes under hacking .Please help me for which type of resourses or what type of courses useful for hacking.I want to know about  "anti-phishing security" so plz help me !!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Yes, Anti-phishing is a part of a the bigger 'hacking' domain. However, what tools and resources you'll need will totally depend upon what exactly you wish to do to setup anti-phishing security. 

I'd say, begin with a deeper understanding of phishing and how the malicious people are using it to their advantage. 

If you could ask very specific questions about your project, I'm sure #-Link-Snipped-# , who's a renowned security expert will help you out. 

• meera saheb
    meera saheb

Let me know  what are the software and hardware requirements for anti-phishing software .plzz help me !!

• Rahul Jamgade
    Rahul Jamgade

Hi Meera,

I  am not very sure about the issue that you have. 

Do you want to know about  type of courses useful for hacking ?

Do you want to know about the inside of how phishing and/or anti-phishing works ?

Do you need implementation details of anti-phishing technologies either Hardware or Software

If you can put up specific  question  than it will be easy to answer it properly.

However, here is the pointer for anti-phishing : #-Link-Snipped-#

Please free to ask anything that you find it difficult to understand. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just stumbled upon this video and while it's simple chemistry to us, I'm wondering if the ancient people actually knew a lot more than we do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-7Y3UuejOsWondering if anyone's had...
I would like to know, what happen, if I use normal hardener for 2 K paint, and thin with slow thinner? In other word, the hardener always should be slower?
Hi i need information about tet exam as i finished my mtech in electrical n housewife seeking for a school teacher job
My working domain is AI and Data Mining also have interest in Data Security and Business Intelligence ... Hope so You guide me well :)  
An interesting Scientific American blog:More generally, why do computers use so much energy in the first place? What are the fundamental physical laws governing the relationship between the precise computation...