What are some creative and/or innovative project ideas on collaborative filtering (CF)?

I need some Creative and/or Innovative Project Ideas on Collaborative filtering (CF). I mean something that's not yet done? Or any good project ideas regarding CF. 😀
Thanks in Advance. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If asked then some people are comfortable to tell,while some don't want to share it with interviewer. Is it held as negative if we don't tell our weaknesses?
Is there great career for fresher android developers in leading it MNC? I have completed my btech in comp. Sci. I am also interested in android development but I am...
@Kaustubh Katdare Hello sir, I am a 2015 passout in Computer Science.. i ve completed my engineering with first class aggregate. but the problem is i dont actually know what...
I have done my 6 months training in android.and since that I have not coded again?I am on the verge of getting isolated with android.can u suggest something worth doing.
Hi there, I'm looking for information, design processes and implementation of a complete system from a web design, mobile app and bluetooth fitness tracker that all sync with each other....