Were you bullied in school? - What did you do to get away?

Bullying in schools is so common. Wherever you are, in any part of the world, you know someone who got bullied in school or even college.

Here's a nice take on bullying by JoyOfTech -

Screen Shot 2013-05-05 at 9.22.19 AM

😁 Share your experiences.

Replies

• kamal61435
    kamal61435
    Well I was not bullied for Lunch Money 😛...

But I was bullied as I was little bigger than others in my eleventh.
    At that time I was 55kgs and 172 cm tall and I was considered to be the fat one because others were smaller than me.

They used mock me with alternatives of my name or they used to bully me most of time as I was always out of their equation (gang), most in my hostel cause I joined hostel only in my tenth so they seemed to hate me 😲

At the end eleventh I some how ended up in their equation, that time the only option to avoid these were to run along with them. At last some of the other new mates who joined hostel in twelfth took up my place.

But I know the how some will get hurt by these bullying and i never ever thought about bullying others either they were lean or fat, white or black ,etc.. from that time...

P.S the picture in my profile was taken recently and now I'm in third year.So don't compare my picture to this as I was half of me in picture when I was studying twelfth. *But still some bullying come and go in my college days...😯 *
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I was once locked in the school graveyard by some classmates(my bench partners ),and after that event I never missed a single chance to take my revenge.....(Never succeded though b'coz my plan always targeted my claSS teacher mysteriously😛 such that once she hit herself with a cane while punishing us.)
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    It was in class 3, when i was bullied.

it stopped, after i kicked him hard in the crotch. !
  • kamal61435
    kamal61435
    zaveri
    It was in class 3, when i was bullied.

it stopped, after i kicked him hard in the crotch. !
    Yikes !!!
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    There was a guy who used to bully my best friend😡 , so I bullied him, and he stopped bullying my friend😁!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Anyone here used some technical tricks on their bullies to woo them away or make them 😭?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    AbraKaDabra
    Anyone here used some technical tricks on their bullies to woo them away or make them 😭?
    You mean like the one . Aamir Khan does in the movie 3 idiots ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I was in Class 10 when i went through this phase

I remained silent through out and left that damn school to get rid of the horror memories
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Conqueror
    I was in Class 10 when i went through this phase

I remained silent through out and left that damn school to get rid of the horror memories
    what happened to you there ?
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    AbraKaDabra
    haha, your words just reminded me of an incident,

There was a guy who used to bully me(not much but..) and my younger brother, then one day, I just said to him "Chal ab mat kariyo, Let's be friends"

I offered him to shake hands, it was night so he couldn't just see I was wearing a gadget (It actually looks like a watch and supply Electric Current , most of us have seen them) , and then as soon as he touched my hand he just bounced back with terror in his eyes ( I thought he would cry now 😛) (He was in 10th standard then ) , actually afraid, then he never bullied me or my brother 😛

Well, I offered him to be friends and not just bully everyone, but he couldn't get that in his mind and this was a serious lesson from me 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    zaveri
    what happened to you there ?
    I would say let it be alone

I just hope no one Bullies

Be a Star people don't bully any one any time

Programs | WWE Community

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MediaTek, the company well-known worldwide for being Taiwan's biggest handset chip designer is now making raves, owing to its latest launch. The MediaTek MT6572, is a next-gen, dual-core smartphone platform...
I couldn't study engineering mechanics..so tell some suggestions to study mechanics in easy way....!!!! then,how to understand that subject???
Hello CEans, I'm having some serious doubts about CAT examinations and I'm confused right now.
Friends, How does Track ID works. How they are matching the songs? Which database they are using?
Lots of scope in the field of communication, thanks to the usage of VoIP and other sophisticated techniques. Skype, Viber, Tango, and many other applications have come up with sources...