Suggestions to study mechanics in easy way

I couldn't study engineering mechanics..so tell some suggestions to study mechanics in easy way....!!!! then,how to understand that subject???

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    I couldn't study engineering mechanics..so tell some suggestions to study mechanics in easy way....!!!! then,how to understand that subject???
    Are you talking about Engineering Mechanics of Statics and Dynamics??
    Then, first study its principles and master it...because it's the foundation for a better understanding of the subject...๐Ÿ˜€
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Handsome hari
    I agree with maria, and would like to add that u should, after clearing your fundamentals, must practice questions of each type as this will help u to solve numerical questions within time limit(in exam).๐Ÿ˜€
  • Handsome hari
    Handsome hari
    rahul69
    I agree with maria, and would like to add that u should, after clearing your fundamentals, must practice questions of each type as this will help u to solve numerical questions within time limit(in exam).๐Ÿ˜€
    ok...thank you...
  • Handsome hari
    Handsome hari
    maria flor
    Are you talking about Engineering Mechanics of Statics and Dynamics??
    Then, first study its principles and master it...because it's the foundation for a better understanding of the subject...๐Ÿ˜€
    okay.....but i frankly say, i couldn't even get pass mark in this subject...๐Ÿ˜ญ

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans, I'm having some serious doubts about CAT examinations and I'm confused right now.
Friends, How does Track ID works. How they are matching the songs? Which database they are using?
Lots of scope in the field of communication, thanks to the usage of VoIP and other sophisticated techniques. Skype, Viber, Tango, and many other applications have come up with sources...
hello friends, I wrote a c program to perform the substring operation on the string str[100]. This program was to take the position index pos and the number of characters...
hello friends, I recently went through some proverbs that were published in a personality development magazine and remained completely alien to some of them these include good wine needs no...