CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Handsome hari • 05 May, 2013
I couldn't study engineering mechanics..so tell some suggestions to study mechanics in easy way....!!!! then,how to understand that subject???
@maria flor • 13 May, 2013 • 1 like
I couldn't study engineering mechanics..so tell some suggestions to study mechanics in easy way....!!!! then,how to understand that subject???
Are you talking about Engineering Mechanics of Statics and Dynamics??
Then, first study its principles and master it...because it's the foundation for a better understanding of the subject...😀
@rahul69 • 13 May, 2013
Handsome hari
I agree with maria, and would like to add that u should, after clearing your fundamentals, must practice questions of each type as this will help u to solve numerical questions within time limit(in exam).😀
@Handsome hari • 01 Jun, 2013
rahul69
I agree with maria, and would like to add that u should, after clearing your fundamentals, must practice questions of each type as this will help u to solve numerical questions within time limit(in exam).😀
ok...thank you...
@Handsome hari • 01 Jun, 2013
maria flor
Are you talking about Engineering Mechanics of Statics and Dynamics??
Then, first study its principles and master it...because it's the foundation for a better understanding of the subject...😀
okay.....but i frankly say, i couldn't even get pass mark in this subject...😭
14k views

Related Posts

@arrvvii · Oct 7, 2014

Candidates (like me) with backlogs are asked to upload either 1. Last semester marksheet (i dont have it so..i can't upload it) or 2. Certificate from principal! In certificate from...
4.4k views

@Debadata · Sep 6, 2009

😕 Can any one help me out where to use high impedance relay and where to use low impedance relays?
6.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 3, 2015

Gionee's India body has rolled up its sleeves as it gets ready to launch its high-end smartphone Gionee Elife S7 in India at an unveiling event scheduled for April 4th,...
4.4k views

@tinalive · Oct 4, 2007

I have a business website idea that is more complex than a simple e-commerce site. I am not a "computer person" so I have no idea where to start actually...
5.3k views

@Ak_Sabbath · Aug 4, 2015

Hello, All I'm a 2015 ECE batch passout. I am planning to join Software manual testing and automation course as I can't afford to join any ECE core courses. I...
11.3k views