CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Handsome hari • 05 May, 2013
I couldn't study engineering mechanics..so tell some suggestions to study mechanics in easy way....!!!! then,how to understand that subject???
@maria flor • 13 May, 2013 • 1 like
I couldn't study engineering mechanics..so tell some suggestions to study mechanics in easy way....!!!! then,how to understand that subject???
Are you talking about Engineering Mechanics of Statics and Dynamics??
Then, first study its principles and master it...because it's the foundation for a better understanding of the subject...😀
@rahul69 • 13 May, 2013
Handsome hari
I agree with maria, and would like to add that u should, after clearing your fundamentals, must practice questions of each type as this will help u to solve numerical questions within time limit(in exam).😀
@Handsome hari • 01 Jun, 2013
rahul69
I agree with maria, and would like to add that u should, after clearing your fundamentals, must practice questions of each type as this will help u to solve numerical questions within time limit(in exam).😀
ok...thank you...
@Handsome hari • 01 Jun, 2013
maria flor
Are you talking about Engineering Mechanics of Statics and Dynamics??
Then, first study its principles and master it...because it's the foundation for a better understanding of the subject...😀
okay.....but i frankly say, i couldn't even get pass mark in this subject...😭
12.6k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 4, 2014

Ever since Microsoft announced their plans of pairing up with newer hardware manufacturers at Mobile World Congress early this year we were looking forward to the efforts from regional manufacturers....
3.3k views

@Insatiable · Dec 19, 2010

hey friends i wanna know what kind of skills (Technical) are required in person so as to get selected in a big MNC like infy???? And if i know just...
10k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 13, 2015

The Indian Engineering Services exam aka IES age limit is 21 to 30 years. Any aspiring candidate who wants to take the IES exam will have to be of or...
7.4k views

@raj87verma88 · Jul 8, 2009

I checked this cool site where they convert your name into some sort of Robotic Acronym. Check these out, I typed in the names of some CEans.
13k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 14, 2014

Lava Mobiles has got us something that we can look forward to this weekend. The company has announced that it will be launching its new smartphone in a brand new...
6k views