Welcome to Engineering Entrance Exams Section!

CEans,

CE's goal is to bring engineers from various parts of the world, with various backgrounds on one common platform and we are taking one step ahead in this direction.

We also want to make CE a one stop spot for all your engineering needs and we want to attract all engineering aspirants to CE so that they make a conscious decision and also get introduced to the marvelous world of engineering.

We've opened a new section to cater to engineering entrance exams related questions, discussions, information and hope you all will join in to make it a success.

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    wow cool ๐Ÿ‘
    just what most of our newbies will want ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're in the process of introducing one more cool section for college folks. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    great idea biggi.
    hope this will successful.
    good news for the junior's here.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    The_Big_K
    We're in the process of introducing one more cool section for college folks. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    oh yeah then were waiting to see what more is in store for us๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome work Biggie. Well done. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    coo
    l It will help a lot to many
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Great idea Biggie.....waiting for new things....!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Following are the posts we published on our official blog, VoiCE during the past week. Make sure you didn't miss out on any. We look forward to your comments and...
CEans, Lot of engineering students appear for GRE and one of the most frequently asked question is When should I appear for GRE? Does the time of year you take...
CEans, Ever since we announced associate blogger openings on CE; we've been continuously receiving applications. I thought I'd make few things clear. Please read carefully. 1. Originals Content Please: I...
Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/34362-crazyengineers-hiring-guide-applicants.html Discuss in this thread.
CEans, We've had good (but not as we expected) results from our promotions in phase one. In the second phase, which we wish to start in a month or so;...