Let's make a great CE Poster for colleges

CEans,

We've had good (but not as we expected) results from our promotions in phase one. In the second phase, which we wish to start in a month or so; the plan is to make awesome looking posters which our CEans will display in their colleges. Our aim is to reach as many engineers possible, who don't yet know about CE.

What are your free form ideas about CE's poster? What should we have on the poster to make it attractive and get readers attention? Our aim in making the posters is to get people visit CE and register if they like what they see.

Waiting for ideas.

Replies

• Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    There should be some salient points like feature:
    1:All about engineering
    2:Right way to get what you want to know,live chat with experienced engineers.
    3:Get the answer to the point of your question.
    4:Meet with Enterprenuers as if our CEans help them to guide.
    5:Get tips about placement preparation,Resume creation and higher studies.

so these type of features can attract the student..for sure 😀
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    ever one advertise through posters but what special with CE poster's.
    every day many question's are posted by the member's of CE all around the world we must have to take the advantage of these question's.
    If i m there must insert some inovative question's(or project's) posted on CE.
    search out these question's.
    1.wireless battery charging.
    2.use air as a memory storage device.
    3.what is the condition under if so that if and else both execute at a time.
    e.t.c
    these are the inovative question i remined after joinning CE you have more.
    must have to think about this biggi.
    😒
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I like the concept of including few of the unique discussion threads we have on the forums. Plus we can include photos and little introduction of who's on our Small Talk. What else can go in the poster?
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    as making the promotions we can offer them any guide book or any other thing which is worth valuable for them ,let say first 50 registrations from that particular college.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I think over 50% of people will flat for this - "UNITING ENGINEERS ACROSS THE WORLD"
    CE - PROJECTS, CE - LABS sections will attract most of the students.

How it will be if we mention about our Competitions and gifts?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Great ideas! Yes, maybe we could announce a competition and announce it in the posters. Also, idea of mentioning the section names is good.

as making the promotions we can offer them any guide book or any other thing which is worth valuable for them ,let say first 50 registrations from that particular college.
    I like this suggestion; but there are two problems: 1. We'll have to create a guidebook that students will find useful. 2. We'll have to track registration from each college.
    ​
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    guidebook for every student ?
    Is it possible to track registrations from every college?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Guide book is a really cool idea but what about the distribution ?Like will we have volunteers from all around the place?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    To be on the same page; I'm assuming we're talking about a soft copy of the guidebook and not a physical copy. It is possible to track registration from a single college based upon the IP. But if someone chooses to register from their mobile phone or home connection; we'll never know who belongs to which college. Even though this is a good suggestion; let's skip it in this phase.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sahithi pallavi
    I think over 50% of people will flat for this - "UNITING ENGINEERS ACROSS THE WORLD"
    CE - PROJECTS, CE - LABS sections will attract most of the students.
    I like this as mostly students get attention on Projects and Labs so we can include this two sections on the poster.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Waiting to see the colorful CE poster Biggie. Update?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its not ready yet. I'll have few updates soon.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @biggie:so you have made only one ,or will choose among many ones?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We've had many questions about selection between MBA/MS, MBA/M.Tech etc. This is an open question to all those who are trying for higher studies in management. Why do you want...
To all those who are looking for latest openings in Infosys, simply head over to https://careers.infosys.com/Careerplus/aspx/homepage.aspx and perform a search.
I've met many working professionals who are preparing for higher studies either in management or technology. This thread is for all the working professionals to discuss their selection of choice...
Please post links to GMAT study material here. Make sure that the links you specify do not provide material illegal to download (copyrighted stuff). Let's build a collection of important...
CEans, I wish to know whether anyone here has had a chance to test the Volkswagen POLO. It would be nice to have reviews! I am keen to know the...