CrazyEngineers Hiring Guide For Applicants

CEans,

Ever since we announced associate blogger openings on CE; we've been continuously receiving applications. I thought I'd make few things clear. Please read carefully.

1. Originals Content Please: I am disappointed to see that most of the applicants copied their articles from some place and sent it to us with a false hope that we'll consider their application. Well, let me tell you; we're smart enough to catch copy-pasters and they have NO place in CE Team. You may quote few lines from an article provided you mention the source in credits.

2. We expect the submitted article to be sufficiently bigger (around 500 words). If you aren't sure of your own abilities of producing quality content, its better not to apply.

3. We will expect you to write at least thrice every week.

4. We'll pay good money to those who don't work for it.

5. You should not be a one post wonder.

6. We don't expect you to be an expert in English. Just basic English skills are required. We'll be happy to review your application.

7. Getting selected is harder than you think. So far, only CEan Kidakaka could make it.

8. We will NEVER tell you what to do and will not monitor you. We're always there for friendly suggestions and on-demand support.

9. You can apply even if you're working for someone else.

10. Anyone (from a 5 year kid to an alien) can apply as long as you can come up with great content.

11. We expect you to have an opinion about everything.

12. We ensure global fame among people who matter (engineers).

13. We are good (and sometimes awesome) people to work with. Ask Kidakaka.

Discuss this announcement in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/34362-crazyengineers-hiring-guide-applicants.html Discuss in this thread.
CEans, We've had good (but not as we expected) results from our promotions in phase one. In the second phase, which we wish to start in a month or so;...
We've had many questions about selection between MBA/MS, MBA/M.Tech etc. This is an open question to all those who are trying for higher studies in management. Why do you want...
To all those who are looking for latest openings in Infosys, simply head over to https://careers.infosys.com/Careerplus/aspx/homepage.aspx and perform a search.
I've met many working professionals who are preparing for higher studies either in management or technology. This thread is for all the working professionals to discuss their selection of choice...