Welcome to CrazyEngineers Review Section!

CEans,

Our CEans advised us to introduce a review section and we listened! Its a great pleasure to launch the all new CE - Reviews section.

Through CE Review section, we all can publish our own independent, unbiased reviews of products and services and help the community. I look forward to receiving your reviews of software, mobile phones, laptops, motorcycles, television, bridges, buildings, ships, cars, aeroplanes, games, gaming consoles ... in short, everything that's build by engineers.

We hope you will like this section and contribute to it.

Regards,

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is something wonderful to see!!
    Bike and car reviews is something I love to read!!

And Biggie , can we also review few things like Resume , Abstract of project etc.. (Strictly personal details excluded)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, why not? ๐Ÿ˜ Every review is welcome here. We need to make sure that the reviews are detailed and add value to the section.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Wonderful and Useful Section. Happy to hear this. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Just wondering if folks will not start it as a perfect platform for doing free advertisement... ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    Just wondering if folks will not start it as a perfect platform for doing free advertisement... ๐Ÿ˜

-CB
    Its easy to tell and advertisement from a review. I'm expecting our regular members to contribute to review section. You can start simply by reviewing your mobile phone, laptop or camera ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    wonderful .I would like to know more and more about new technologies in ce .
    CE Rocks ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    awesome ๐Ÿ˜
    the changes in CE are amazing.
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    wow! I've been waiting for this and noticed this only today !
    Will give a chance to everyone to put up 'user-reviews' which will help many other people before they decide to go for the product.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hmm... I found this thread for the first time though it is located above any other.

I have been reading reviews of various things for about a month now and I want to tell you that I love it. This is a good section overall.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We are happy to introduce CE - Reviews section - a place where everything will be reviewed with an engineering vision ๐Ÿ˜€ Head over to CE - Reviews Discuss...
Dr. Masaaki Kumagai, director of Tohoku Gakuin University's Robot Development Engineering Laboratory has developed BallP - a robot that will put all human balancing skills to shame. The robot uses...
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS is out and I'm looking forward to a review of the latest OS by one of our CEan. Anyone?
I had posted this on LinkedIn asking HR recruiters what are the top three things they look for in a resume, heres a summary of their findings - If you...
Guys i am in great dilemma ,not regarding mba or mtech instead regarding pleasure and passion Let me explain you my situation. web development is something in which i find...