Webinar on AI for embedded system developers

Design News says:

Join us today at 2:00 PM EDT for the start of this week’s course Machine Learning for Embedded Software Engineers.

Artificial intelligence has long been a tool for developers working in high-performance computing and cloud-based systems. AI has transformed the way that networks are monitored, email is scanned and even the way we interact with our phones and devices. While AI and machine learning have always felt like a distant tool that lived outside real-time embedded systems, machine learning is coming to microcontroller-based systems and, in fact, is already here! In this course, we will examine machine learning from an embedded software developers’ point of view, not just to understand machine learning principles and how they apply to us, but also how to get machine learning up and running on an embedded device.

You can earn IEEE professional development hours by attending CEC courses. For full details #-Link-Snipped-#.

Register For This Free Online Course Now
#-Link-Snipped-#

Not able to make the live event? Register anyway - You can listen when it's convenient for you. The lectures will be available on-demand immediately after the live class ends.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MD&DI says: Decision Resources Group (DRG) released a new report today, "4 Crazy Medtech Innovations" that identifies four areas of medtech innovation that are forecasted to shake up the treatment...
How to possible find out job through cdac? I have pass-out in 2015.
Machine Design says: Intel Corp. and Cray Inc. will deliver the first supercomputer with a performance of one exaFLOP. It will be named Aurora and be housed at DOE’s Argonne...
I had completed my 12 then i completed my diploma and now i am doing degree in e&tc .now i am in final year .should i try for cdac What...
DLL files are a critical sort of record. They are available in practically all PC applications today. They are records which can be called upon by projects and applications to...