Web Traffic Analyzer in PHP

It is a web analytics tool that helps track a website traffic.

Abstract:

It can be used to monitor website traffic. Used to find out how many people are visiting a website. It also can help the time, type of visitors- new or return.

A web traffic analyzer is a necessity as company websites are gaining popularity. It also optimizes web pages. It is used to find out the kind of advertisements that are converting and those that are not. It can help one budget, invest on advertisements that are converting.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 2.2

Replies

• BHARATH.K
    BHARATH.K
    Sir can I have brief description about this
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Some examples of web traffic analyzers are: Alexa, OneStat, Web-stat and of course, Google Analytics. You should make an account one of these sites and study their functioning. What kind of brief description do you need?
  • Amrutha Valluri
    Amrutha Valluri
    Actually I didnt get how the web traffic is analysed ..can you help me with this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ford EcoSport was recently spotted in Chennai. The company is planning to launch the car in India in the next few weeks. I like the look of the car. Would...
Here is a list of project ideas based on PHP. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This list...
The idea is to build an e commerce system, integrating latest technologies to real world development scenarios. Abstract: Today, the revolution in technology is posing lots of challenges for businesses...
The idea is to allow users to quickly create intuitive, powerful, online question and answer surveys that can work for thousands of participants. Abstract: The survey software should be a...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012967.article?cmpid=TE01