CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 24 Jun, 2012 • 1 like
It is a web analytics tool that helps track a website traffic.

Abstract:

It can be used to monitor website traffic. Used to find out how many people are visiting a website. It also can help the time, type of visitors- new or return.

A web traffic analyzer is a necessity as company websites are gaining popularity. It also optimizes web pages. It is used to find out the kind of advertisements that are converting and those that are not. It can help one budget, invest on advertisements that are converting.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 2.2
@BHARATH.K • 03 Oct, 2015 Sir can I have brief description about this
@Ankita Katdare • 05 Oct, 2015 @BHARATH.K Some examples of web traffic analyzers are: Alexa, OneStat, Web-stat and of course, Google Analytics. You should make an account one of these sites and study their functioning. What kind of brief description do you need?
@Amrutha Valluri • 09 Dec, 2015 Actually I didnt get how the web traffic is analysed ..can you help me with this

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 14, 2011

One day three Greek philosophers settled under the shade of an olive tree, opened a bottle of Retsina, and began a lengthy discussion of the Fundamental Ontological Question: Why does...

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 25, 2015

There are at least 10 lesser talked about companies in India that are trying to introduce the next killer Android smartphone. Fly Mobile, headquartered in London, has entered India in...

@dayaa · Aug 19, 2013

I am pursuing my engineering degree under Vishveswarayya technological university(VTU). so please suggest me some effective books in NETWORK ANALYSIS.

@Niru91 · Sep 10, 2012

hey buddies i am in a confusion as i see more number of colleges offering masters in this course in the USA and comparatively less number of colleges are offering...

@Harshad Italiya · Jan 17, 2015

Infosys is going to give 3 month training to 2014 Batch students with 10K stipend. If you are 2014 Batch pass-out student grab this opportunity. For more detail information: Spoiler