CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Manashree Thokal • 24 Jun, 2012 • 1 like
It is a web analytics tool that helps track a website traffic.

Abstract:

It can be used to monitor website traffic. Used to find out how many people are visiting a website. It also can help the time, type of visitors- new or return.

A web traffic analyzer is a necessity as company websites are gaining popularity. It also optimizes web pages. It is used to find out the kind of advertisements that are converting and those that are not. It can help one budget, invest on advertisements that are converting.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 2.2
@BHARATH.K • 03 Oct, 2015 Sir can I have brief description about this
@Ankita Katdare • 05 Oct, 2015 @BHARATH.K Some examples of web traffic analyzers are: Alexa, OneStat, Web-stat and of course, Google Analytics. You should make an account one of these sites and study their functioning. What kind of brief description do you need?
@Amrutha Valluri • 09 Dec, 2015 Actually I didnt get how the web traffic is analysed ..can you help me with this
8.6k views

Related Posts

@Neeraj Sharma · Apr 28, 2012

Complete the sequence​56, 90, 132, 184, 218, __​(a) 368 (b) 316 (c) 362 (d) 326​ I tried a lot but couldn't get around solving this question.Can somebody please help me...?​
5.3k views

@friendster7 · May 10, 2008

There is this boy in a certain school . This boy has a fascination towards soccer and always practised his level best but was never selected for the final team...
14.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 17, 2015

phpStorm is my favorite IDE on Mac OSX. I was trying to port color settings from TextMate using the TextMate Bundles importer and in the process totally messed up my...
11.4k views

@subaBE · Jul 22, 2013

sir please suggest any topics for doing final project which are related to electrical machines
4.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 13, 2014

Renault has launched a 100 PS RxL variant of its Renault Duster in India today at a price of Rs. 12.18 Lakh. Called the Renault Duster Adventure, we got a...
5.4k views