Web technologies mini project ideas list

please give ideas for the mini projects .... in web technologies...please............ please ...................😕

Replies

• Sandip@1983
    Sandip@1983
    Well,
    1.How about creating a Work time Management System ?
    2. Issue local trains tickets through SMS
  • apple6
    apple6
    OK.... #-Link-Snipped-# those are nice. can i get more ideas from you ...
    & thank you very much for your ideas......eagerly waiting for your post...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Here are some project topics - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • apple6
    apple6
    @ Sandip @1983 will you please explain about Work time Management System...😀
  • Sandip@1983
    Sandip@1983
    Its Basically client server model.
    Client app will be installed on ALL the Machines of Employees as a windows services.

There will be server with whom the client will interact.
  • Sandip@1983
    Sandip@1983
    1.System IDLE time
    2.Time away from Machine..
    3.Online status.
    All the above will be inserted in Databases by server. (web based application) .
    There will be GUI for the Management to login and view the time employee actually works. This way we can keep track of the holidays, the actual time the employee is online and working.... etc..

Hope this helps..
  • apple6
    apple6
    @ Sandip @1983 thank you very much.. if you have the abstract & other details please send it....
    eagerly waiting for your reply....😀
  • Sandip@1983
    Sandip@1983
    I am really Sorry , I Really don't have any details. It just came in my mind....while hearing pain from my Manager. I haven't implemented yet but its quite simple. I can only provide you java code to interact with OS through Java native Calls to interact with OS APIs to get system/Idle time. Let me know if you really want to make this project. I will guide with entire Project development....
  • apple6
    apple6
    yaa.. the idea is really is nice. So, i want to do this project... & i need your guidance & please send me the code.... & i will work with it..& thanks for your interest.... 😀
    please give me reply soon.......😁
  • Sandip@1983
    Sandip@1983
    That's good.
    Step 1.
    List down all the requirement for a Management perspective to monitor employees worktime etc.. You should have a clear picture of your requirement to implement.
    For e.g
    1.Employee System LoginTime( when employee starts Machine/Laptop).
    2.How long he/she has been Idle ?
    3.How long he/she has been working out of his/her working hours ?

Once you have finish listing all your requirements let me know, I will mentioned next step..
  • apple6
    apple6
    @ Sandip@1983 thanks for your suggestion...I completed gathering the requirements ...& i have to submit the abstract within 2 days .. if u have the abstract please send it immediately... if you have the abstract for the project "Search engine & its applications" please send it...
  • Sandip@1983
    Sandip@1983
    Well, I will have to write it down. If you wish I have other Abstract ready for other web applications.Am travelling. will reply tomorrow with other projects whose abstracts are available.
  • apple6
    apple6
    @ Sandip@1983 OK then , please send the projects & abstracts as early as possible.....
  • Sandip@1983
    Sandip@1983
    Hi, I have attached a Project which has a Abstract in it. I have not developed this project however it quite good and interesting..

Hope it helps.
  • apple6
    apple6
    #-Link-Snipped-# thank you very much... it is very helpful. can i have some more abstracts & complete projects from you. Please attach them tonight...eagerly waiting for your innovative thoughts....
  • Sandip@1983
    Sandip@1983
    Here is an Abstract for Leave Management System
  • apple6
    apple6
    @#-Link-Snipped-# thank you very much & can i have more ideas from you......
  • Raju Alakuntla
    Raju Alakuntla
    Sandip@1983
    Well,
    Sandip@1983
    Well,
  • Raju Alakuntla
    Raju Alakuntla
    issue local train tickets through SMS plese tell me instructions sir
  • Raju Alakuntla
    Raju Alakuntla
    i will work mini project on web technology please tell me some topics sir
  • cs engineer pitam
    cs engineer pitam
    can yu please give me abstract fr issue local tickets through sms
  • Parinaz Mistry
    Parinaz Mistry

I have to create a mini web project can u give me the idea and help me out

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is an ongoing discussion in the UK that there is a woeful lack of understanding of science and engineering among the powers that be. The less said the better...
Klout Aims To Gauge ‘Real World Influence’, Updates Algorithm FBike Is Flying Bike From Czech Engineers’ To Do List Galaxy Note II – UBP Display – Quad Core – Android...
what is the role of admixture in RMC?Is it advantageous to make use of admixtures in concrete? with regards, gopal(gopaldeshpande6@gmail.com)
Hello Everyone, I'm from Karnataka. I failed in final exams, means😀thumbdown:Have some backlogs). Also not got placement in any good company due Sensex like %age History. Can't stay in home,...
I m a student of mechanical enggineering. I m studying at VIIT in Pune University. I m very glad to join a vast group of brainy fellows. I would like...