1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Web Technologies Mini Project Ideas List For CS/IT Students

Question asked by Ankita Katdare in #Coffee Room on Jun 21, 2012
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Jun 21, 2012
Rank A1 - PRO
Project ideas collection on web technologies for CS & IT engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these mini project ideas. This list has been complied after collecting project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the replies below.
We also encourage you to share more project ideas and topics so that we can update our list.
Some of the project ideas on the current list are -

Movie Rental Systems
Online Auction System
Online Hospital Management
Maintaining for WebStats
Online Shopping
Scrapbook
Online Photo gallery system
Online Job Recruitment System
Online Banking system
VoiceXML-based address book access using php
Discussion Forums
Reservation systems
Advanced Ticketing System for plays, matches
Web Crawlers
Web based Appointment Systems :
Social Networks
Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP)
Student Information system
Attendance management system
Online Shopping Project
Speech Enabled Airline Reservation System
Shop Management System
Leave Application Management System
Blogging platform with PHP
Simple PHP Blog without database
Address Book
Meeting Room Booking System Posted in: #Coffee Room
rajsatya
rajsatya · Aug 13, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
give me some project titles related to webmining.
rashmi_rajawat
rashmi_rajawat · Aug 13, 2012
Rank D3 - MASTER
AbraKaDabra
Project ideas collection on web technologies for CS & IT engineering students. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these mini project ideas. This list has been complied after collecting project ideas that have come across the forum since last few years. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the replies below.
We also encourage you to share more project ideas and topics so that we can update our list.

Movie Rental Systems
Online Auction System
Maintaining for WebStats
Online Shopping
Scrapbook
Online Banking system
Discussion Forums
Reservation systems
Web Crawlers
Social Networks
Online Shopping Project
Shop Management System
Address Book
real time chat system
Meeting Room Booking System
rajsatya
rajsatya · Aug 13, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
other than these.?
rashmi_rajawat
Rank D3 - MASTER
can u pls suggest me some ideas to for doing research paper,since its been mandatory by the college and i have to submit synopsis within a week.
i would appreciate if it includes some mathematical or computational problem,like those of sparse matrix....
rashmi_rajawat
Rank D3 - MASTER
rajsatya
other than these.?
why not try out android based application for smart phones that will send a message to say electricity board about faulty street lights by tracking codes on the pole....
MS01
MS01 · Oct 15, 2012
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
please suggest me some topics for major project.............😀
Chinu1
Chinu1 · Dec 5, 2012
Rank D1 - MASTER
please suggest me some topics for major project.............😀
These all are college level Major project...
satyasai1987
satyasai1987 · May 1, 2013
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
plz can you give me ideas and abstract for mini project in web technology
ANKIT KUMAR VERMA
ANKIT KUMAR VERMA · Apr 16, 2015
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
pls suggest me a topic in web tech. as mini project
jenistephen
jenistephen · May 12, 2015
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Janardhan Pasala
Janardhan Pasala · May 23, 2015
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Discussion Forums project... is it possible to do this by using java or any other languages required?? please replay me.
Programmerss
Programmerss · Jul 1, 2015
Rank D3 - MASTER
can u give me an abstract for attendance mgmt. system
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 1, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
Programmerss
can u give me an abstract for attendance mgmt. system
Make an attempt at writing it yourself.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Jul 28, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
janardhan pasala
Discussion Forums project... is it possible to do this by using java or any other languages required?? please replay me.
There are more than one ways of developing a particular website / web portal. I think one of the ideal ways to go about it is using PHP/MySQL. There are tons of tutorials available for developing an online discussion forum. Do know that most websites use existing software to build their forums. To be able to develop a sellable product, you need to build a robust, secure system.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Jul 28, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
jenistephen
ANKIT KUMAR VERMA
satyasai1987
plz can you give me ideas and abstract for mini project in web technology

If all you want to do is practice, I suggest that you build a clone of any popular web app you use regularly. It could be an online forum or something complex like Quora or Twitter. You can create an online leaderboard, online apartment/society management portal, online garden management portal, online personal money management portal.
The ideas are endless. You should start with something simple and keep adding features as you learn on the go.
maheswara reddy
maheswara reddy · Aug 2, 2015
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
can you give me a code for online leave management system project in web technologies language
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Aug 2, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
maheswara reddy
can you give me a code for online leave management system project in web technologies language
No.
priyanka123!@#
priyanka123!@# · Aug 4, 2015
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
please suggest me a project in php and also asp.net
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Aug 4, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
priyanka123!@#
please suggest me a project in php and also asp.net
Hello Priyanka, Welcome to CE. Please refer this:
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/php-projects-list-abstract-for-cs-it-students.55673/
maheswara reddy
maheswara reddy · Aug 4, 2015
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
could me tell any projects on web technologies for mini project
Rohan Bhatnagar
Rohan Bhatnagar · Sep 28, 2015
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
i want to make a website on online tv watching particularly for India please guide me for doing so.I know that there are many sites offering the same but most of them are not functioning properly.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Dec 14, 2015
Rank A1 - PRO
r.bhatnagar551
i want to make a website on online tv watching particularly for India please guide me for doing so.I know that there are many sites offering the same but most of them are not functioning properly.
@r.bhatnagar551 That looks like an ambitious project. I assure you there are hundreds of sites that let you do just that, but there's no harm if you can improve the functionality of such a site. We can definitely guide you provided you tell us where exactly you are stuck.
touqeer ahmad
touqeer ahmad · Apr 2, 2016
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
i want the project of online photoshop gallery
touqeer ahmad
touqeer ahmad · Apr 2, 2016
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
rajsatya
give me some project titles related to webmining.
Ankita Katdare

Movie Rental Systems
Online Auction System
Maintaining for WebStats
Online Shopping
Scrapbook
Online Banking system
Discussion Forums
Reservation systems
Web Crawlers
Social Networks
Online Shopping Project
Shop Management System
Address Book
Meeting Room Booking System
touqeer ahmad
touqeer ahmad · Apr 3, 2016
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
i need the project of online photo gallery so give the idea of about this project
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Apr 15, 2016
Rank A1 - PRO
touqeer ahmad
i need the project of online photo gallery so give the idea of about this project
There are hundreds of photo gallery apps available in the market. You can try any of them on your smartphone and try to build something of your own on the similar lines. If you have any specific questions, please go ahead and ask.
Sathiskumar B
Sathiskumar B · Apr 30, 2016
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Can please give brief idea about online Banking system
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Apr 30, 2016
Rank A1 - PRO
Sathiskumar B
Can please give brief idea about online Banking system
You can develop this project using PHP and MySQL. If you have a bank account, check if they offer net banking services. Log-in to that account and check for all the services they offer. Some services you would typically find would be: online funds transfer, balance enquiry and account statement (view + download), change address, request for mini statements or date-wise statements, create FD or RD online etc.

You could make a system that lets users create online bank accounts using their existing bank details and create a portal that offers all these services.
Tarikua Tesfa
Tarikua Tesfa · Jun 10, 2017
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
what is webmining can you please describe it.
ChitraShakya
ChitraShakya · Jul 7, 2017
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Hi, I am fresher for Nodejs, Angularjs and Mongodb.. need to prepare a live project after my training from an institute on to the same.. please suggest some project ideas on the same.. which can add value to my resume as it will be my first project..
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jul 7, 2017
Rank A1 - PRO
ChitraShakya
Hi, I am fresher for Nodejs, Angularjs and Mongodb.. need to prepare a live project after my training from an institute on to the same.. please suggest some project ideas on the same.. which can add value to my resume as it will be my first project..
Perhaps a single page app would be the best first for the technologies you've mentioned. I'd recommend building up a Slack clone with real time messaging among members and support for Channels and direct messaging.
ChitraShakya
ChitraShakya · Jul 7, 2017
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
Kaustubh Katdare
Perhaps a single page app would be the best first for the technologies you've mentioned. I'd recommend building up a Slack clone with real time messaging among members and support for Channels and direct messaging.
thanks Sir
Priyanka Jadhav
Priyanka Jadhav · Jun 27, 2018
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Suggest me a topic that contains video playing option

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jun 28, 2018
Rank A1 - PRO

@Priyanka‍ - could you elaborate a bit on your request? 

rajesh regar
rajesh regar · Aug 7, 2018
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

anyone suggest a project for B.C.A. final

vaibhav chopade
vaibhav chopade · Jan 21, 2019
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Give me the mini project of Online Photo gallery system

PRASANNA LAKSHMI DAMISETTI
Rank E1 - BEGINNER

Give me some suggestions regarding Online Photo Gallery System

Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare · Jan 28, 2020
Rank A1 - PRO

I started this thread many years ago with the intention of giving quick ideas to students who are stuck at the entry level in their 2nd or 3rd year. I think in 2020, students need to look beyond the ideas that are mentioned here. With the advent of newer web technologies, one can really reach for the sky even if it's their mini project. Engineering projects are supposed to help you learn implementation of what's being taught (or self-learned).

Here are some ideas that immediately come to mind -

• Develop an app/website for some kind of hyper-local delivery system
  • Security system that's a better take than the current biometric or facial recognition systems
  • A discussion forum that combines the power of social media with community specific needs
  • Advanced ticketing system for college technical fests (based on college IDs)

Let's hear more new, innovative web technology based project ideas folks!

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Jan 29, 2020
Rank A1 - PRO

Engineering students looking for project ideas in web technologies domain may want to consider developing real-time web applications. Either setup websockets or work on a real-time messaging service provider like Pusher to develop a real-time application. 

For example, a simple tic-tac-toe game where players can play simultaneously. You will have to create a real-time WS connection between the server and clients and then show the player moves in real-time. 

I think it'd be an interesting project idea. I can help implement this with PHP, Ratchet etc.

Swarup Pan
Swarup Pan · Jan 29, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

There are a lot of technologies and several projects or mini projects can be built through it.

Pizza delivery system, Online shopping application,  ICard generation, Online registration application etc.

There are also various languages to implement within these projects and these will make the projects more dynamic and real.

supriya VN gowda
supriya VN gowda · Feb 24, 2020
Rank C2 - EXPERT

Ma'am can you post some other real time examples for web designing using html, css, JavaScript and php. Suggest me if using WordPress or notepad++ among these which IDE will be easier for web designing. 

Do layout of web page is necessary before designing any web page. How can i connect database to web page. For weather forecasting application can you suggest some extra features that can be added to it other than existing system. 

Sharada A
Sharada A · Oct 28, 2020
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

In which software I can do my mini project of web technology  and which topic is better easy to compute

Plz help me out for mini project 

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up