Introduction

Name:Cyril D Jacinth
Engineering /discipline:Student,B.E(ECE)
Interest:I like to update myself with the latest invention in the field of Electronics.
Purpose of Joining CE:I heard about CE through my friends,they told me this CE site is having a very good exposure and its getting updated every now and then.So I thought its a nice platform for me to get experience and guidance.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 We're happy to have you with us. Thanks to your friends for recommending us. Are they on CE already?
  • Cyril D Jacinth
    Cyril D Jacinth
    Thank you😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE Family. We hope to see you online often. Feel free to participate in discussions, ask doubts and help others.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a B.tech(Electrical and Electronics Engg) grad passed out in 2008, inspite of my continuous trials I didn't get a job. Tried and tired with references it has wasted my...
Here is a list of project ideas related to Agriculture Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...
A coating for aircraft, bridges, and other structures could make it easy to detect unseen damage. New kinds of coatings and sensors that can help engineers detect stress or deformation...
Hello engineers !! I want to ask a question about the IC TBA 820 M: "Is there any equation that calculate the output of the IC TBA 820M ??" Thank...
I had a chance to be a part of the TEDx event organized at SONA College of Engineering in Salem. Listening to Rahul Kapoor was an amazing experience and I'm...