Good Project For Electronics & Communications

i need help for selecting a best project. pls help me to select different and good project for electronic and communication.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Darshan Patel
    i need help for selecting a best project. pls help me to select different and good project for electronic and communication.
    Welcome to CE, Darshan. It'd help a if you could post your requirements a bit in more detail; for example are you looking for a mini-project or a final year project or a hobby project to work on your own in your part time. Also, do you have any experience of working on electronics project?

Have you thought of any project ideas on your own? You may even look for the ideas contributed here -> #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Darshan Patel
    What's your interested field ? have you checked sticky threads in this Project Idea Section?
  • Darshan Patel
    Darshan Patel
    i'm looking for last year project
  • Darshan Patel
    Darshan Patel
    interested field is gsm and embeding and i'm looking for final yera project.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a saying in Tamil about unkept promises:'It's writing on water'. Cambridge researchers have achieved just that by creating a super hydrophobic surface with a switchable water repellency. Binary...
pls give the information and full detail about watchdog in meter cabinet
Name:Cyril D Jacinth Engineering /discipline:Student,B.E(ECE) Location:Chennai Interest:I like to update myself with the latest invention in the field of Electronics. Purpose of Joining CE:I heard about CE through my friends,they...
I'm a B.tech(Electrical and Electronics Engg) grad passed out in 2008, inspite of my continuous trials I didn't get a job. Tried and tired with references it has wasted my...
Here is a list of project ideas related to Agriculture Engineering. Students belonging to third year or final year can use these projects as mini-projects as well as mega-projects. This...