Web Engineering Project

Hi,
I am need of a web engineering project ideas ....
Plz post ur ideas ...

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Web engineering is a vast area. You'll have to be very specific about the kind of projects you'd like to work on. Your decision could be influenced largely by the technologies you know, programming/scripting languages you're comfortable with etc.

Give us more details about your requirement so that we can suggest few ideas.
  • nayana_appi
    nayana_appi
    I would like to do wth combination of html ,CSS,jsp,php , mysql
    or JAVA.
    While searching I found work time management project interesting , Plz could u post information regarding this or any other topics

Thanks
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure what would that project cover and the level of sophistication it may have - might be difficult for you to guess the feature set. I'd suggest a new project: Online virtual teams collaboration service. This service will let team members collaborate with each other through a centralised service and also make it available via android, iOS clients.

You may think of adding following features -

1. Real time chat or status updates through a central 'team wall'.
    2. Peer-to-peer chat.
    3. Integrated task management system - where the team manager can allot tasks to the members and members can keep track of their progress on the task.
    4. File sharing facility, centralised as well as private.
    5. Ability for the team manager to offer virtual gifts / praise, post a poll, make a team-wide announcement etc.

I think it will be an interesting project to do and can definitely be built using the technologies you're already aware of.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When it comes to technology related news, there are handful companies that dominate the whole thing and the list includes: Apple, Samsung, Facebook & Google. Out of these, I think...
i just have one basic question about amplifiers. do they work for A.C signals as well. now supposing an A.C current has to be amplified leaving the voltage unchanged, then...
hey guys does anyone here know what type of motors are used in sewing machines and the maximum torque that they deliver.(just an approximate value). Besides this does anyone know...
Came in the mail: An Obituary printed in the London Times - Interesting and sadly rather true Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense,who has...
hello friends, recently I was going through the qualifications that are required for a post that was recruiting aeronautical(electronics) engineers(as written in their bulletin). When I got into the details...