We need two of you (CEans) to interview entrepreneurs!

CEans,

We need two of you to volunteer to interview startup owners around the world. Note that we need two CEans (to start with) who -

1. Are entreprenurial in nature, already entreprenurs or wannabe entrepreneurs.
  2. Have interest in startups, interviewing startup owners and learning from them.
  3. Are interested in forming a network with starup owners around the world.
CE will honor you with a special title/recognition on forums.

Responsibilities: The team (comprising of two CEans) will be responsible for conducting at least two interviews every week. The team will edit the interviews & post them on CE Forums.

I'll explain the process of interviewing to selected team members. It is easy, don't worry.

If you want to volunteer, respond to this post telling everyone why should you be chosen in the team.

PS: If the team performs well, we'll reward you with goodies ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Questions/Queries are all welcome in this thread!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No one interested?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    No one interested?

here is the first entry... do post me the process in PM.
    Suggestions:- Post the processes, I guess you will get more etries.

-CrazyBoy is Back.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is a very old thread. I am bumping this to see if any new CEans are interested in the idea.
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    Will I get a chance???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is an old thread, but it's never to late to start. The process involves following steps -

1. Identify a new venture by students, engineers. Could involve tech, non-tech, social venture.
    2. Contact them via email by picking up their contact details from their official websites.
    3. Upon their willingness to participate in the interview, study their venture and form a suitable questionnaire with help of CE's editors and other CEans (through forums).

(above process usually takes less than 2 days, with just 15 minutes of work every day).

4. Bug them every 3 days for a response. Startups hungry for publicity will respond in just a day or max two.

If any of the CEans is willing to take this up for the benefit of CE community and spreading awareness among engineers about entrepreneurship, shoot a mail to editor AT crazyengineer DOT com. The selected CEan for this initiative will get paid based upon the number of startups covered. So it's a good way to make money while you enjoy doing great work.

Think about it.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i'm very much interested ๐Ÿ˜

do consider me. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Read my earlier post please. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah i've mailed ๐Ÿ˜€ but the mail id is editor AT crazyengineers DOT com right ? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    We have received 4 volunteer requests so far. ๐Ÿ˜€ Good going! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I am interested.....so, what should i do to start the process. I mean should i get the info or contact detail of the startup or something else.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Peeyush, good to see your interest in doing this. Why not pick up any startup and prepare a questionnaire for them? Send it across to editor [at]crazyengineers.com for a review?
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Ohk.....sure.....i will do that...๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yup, I was going through this entrepreneurial thing and stories across various sites for about a month now.

Reading through various sites made me quite clear about business enterprises. I do not promise anything on a regular basis, but tell me how to contact people? Where do we get their official email, id's as Biggie told?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    1. Identify a new venture by students, engineers. Could involve tech, non-tech, social venture.

2. Contact them via email by picking up their contact details from their official websites.

4. Bug them every 3 days for a response. Startups hungry for publicity will respond in just a day or max two.

If any of the CEans is willing to take this up for the benefit of CE community and spreading awareness among engineers about entrepreneurship, shoot a mail to editor AT crazyengineer DOT com. The selected CEan for this initiative will get paid based upon the number of startups covered. So it's a good way to make money while you enjoy doing great work.

Think about it.
    I'll explain the process of interviewing to selected team members. It is easy, don't worry.

If you want to volunteer, respond to this post telling everyone why should you be chosen in the team.
    These two quotes will answer most of your questions.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    See, I have read both of these posts. If you really think that it is an easy job, then I will volunteer. To be practical, I have no experience of interviewing people. I do not even know how to identify people who are in business and getting their e mail id's. But I am willing to do this not on a regular basis considering my on going project and other works.

However if I get into a team of say 2-3 people, then we can communicate our interview questions. In other words, are you suggesting that 2-3 people will interview 1 businessman that to with the help of mods?

Awaiting for your reply. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    OK instead of being in team, I will independently try. let us say, Let us say then that I am not a volunteer. ๐Ÿ˜€

Because I am inconsistent I may contact and post 10 different authors in a day else for months together there will be no postings by me.

But if there is a team well and good. Else I am good independent working without any pressure.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Why talk more in starting a good work? ๐Ÿ˜€ If anyone interested, tell me.

I have a suggestion. Why not interview Mayur Pathak, Raj Verma, Prateek Verma and Manish Goyal? Three of them are CEans. In case something goes wrong on first attempt by me, they won't mind.

I am waiting for suggestions or recommendations if any ๐Ÿ˜€ I will send a mail to Raj Sir tomorrow evening.

What say people? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Why talk more in starting a good work? ๐Ÿ˜€ If anyone interested, tell me.

I have a suggestion. Why not interview Mayur Pathak, Raj Verma, Prateek Verma and Manish Goyal? Three of them are CEans. In case something goes wrong on first attempt by me, they won't mind.

I am waiting for suggestions or recommendations if any ๐Ÿ˜€ I will send a mail to Raj Sir tomorrow evening.

What say people? ๐Ÿ˜›
    You are right Ishu. ๐Ÿ˜€ Let me know if i can help you. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have found two more entrepreneurs other than fantastic four of CE. They are Santosh Tamankar and Ambarish Dani.๐Ÿ˜€

Just sent a mail to Raj sir. Awaiting his reply. ๐Ÿ˜€

Well to everyone, I wanted to ask, how about Manish, Mayur sir and Prateek? I mean all are partners. They should be interviewed too, isn't it? Please suggest me something. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    @Ishu~

Do you need questions to be asked to these Fantastic Four? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    hello GF and everyone ๐Ÿ˜€,

I have mailed Raj sir, requesting him to send me a brief description as to how the idea of starting a website came to his mind and all background. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am thinking of forming questions from that and will ask them to him for more precise answers. Is that strategy correct?

But If anyone can suggest some questions, it would also be very good. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    hello GF and everyone ๐Ÿ˜€,

I have mailed Raj sir, requesting him to send me a brief description as to how the idea of starting a website came to his mind and all background. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am thinking of forming questions from that and will ask them to him for more precise answers. Is that strategy correct?

But If anyone can suggest some questions, it would also be very good. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    I think yes this is good way. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Everyone: Just remembered on man, I have met earlier. The business he does is he repairs Vintage cars. Let us call him "Bandu". My Professor calls him Bandu too. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Got a positive response from Ambarish Dani. He asked me to meet today. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am Happy. I will soon contact other people.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ishutopre
    Got a positive response from Ambarish Dani. He asked me to meet today. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am Happy. I will soon contact other people.
    That's awesome. I found one more guy Vinay Chaddha I'll try to contact him.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @everyone who is interested in this:

If you want to be regular interviewers, we want you to send us a general set of questions that you would ask people.
    Imagine that you have contacted a person, how will you go on about interviewing him/her.
    Send us those questions, so that we can review and declare you as the official interviewer.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    @everyone who is interested in this:

If you want to be regular interviewers, we want you to send us a general set of questions that you would ask people.
    Imagine that you have contacted a person, how will you go on about interviewing him/her.
    Send us those questions, so that we can review and declare you as the official interviewer.
    How about me? You have already seen my KYCEans ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @SP : I am agree,what say AKD we can conduct interview ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @SP and CD: It would be great if all the CEans share their responsibilities. You guys are doing a great job with KYCEans.

Plus, we have received applications and interest from CEan- optimystix, ishutopre and cooltwins.
    Let's see how things work out ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Very nice! Our CEans are Super Active these days ๐Ÿ˜€
    CEans Rock ๐Ÿ˜

And I was just kidding, KYCEan work is more than enough for me... I am spending my leisure time for that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We generally discuss about our favourite trackes, lets find the most hated songs by all here's mine: tere Bin Zinda hu mai Nimbuda nimbuda
:?: Can we use candle/bee wax as automobile fuel? Any vehicles are running with candle wax as a fuel? Give your ideas on it!!! or how it can be used?...
Hi I want to program device driver in VC++ editor by using C language . i familiar with C. but i dont know anything about windows device driver. i want...
It is easy to carry pen drive then a cd. So i think to make a bootable usb pen drive, by which i install windows os on any system... I...
Hai friend's i wan the tancet ME book name and authour