i need this reference
water power engineering by m.m desmukh

plz i need this reference
โ€‹

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Re: i need help plz

try: ebay, amazon, engineeringbookstore.com , constructionbook.com , engineering-books.org for starters. Good luck!
  • ozy
    ozy

thx man
    but idon't have money
    ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

ozy
    thx man
    but idon't have money
    ๐Ÿ˜’
    Sorry, but we don't encourage piracy.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Well, then check with a local library or friend who might have a copy you can borrow.
  • ozy
    ozy
    The_Big_K
    u r right
    i'm sorry man
    and thx foru your politeness
    the poor don't have place with the educated
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ozy
    The_Big_K
    u r right
    i'm sorry man
    and thx foru your politeness
    the poor don't have place with the educated
    What kind of comment is that? As Gohm suggested, you could borrow it from your college library. You could borrow it from friend.

If you have specific doubts - you can ask them here and get all the help from experts completely free!

[PS: Kindly refrain from using SMS text on CE Forums]
  • ozy
    ozy
    The_Big_K
    i'm sorry but this reference no with any frind
    i live in africa
    ๐Ÿ˜”
    tx man and i'm sorry for my method
  • gohm
    gohm
    Where there is a will, there is a way. Ask around, post flyers, check all your libraries, get a part time job. I am guesing you are a student, if you need it then it must be required for studies in which case the book would be readily available in your area. Search for appropriate alternate texts on the same subject.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Relax mate. We are here to help.

Have you done this -

1. Check with professors, friends, seniors in college.
    2. Check in college library.
    3. Get 2/3 of your friends who need the reference; collect money and buy the book.
    4. Use CE to ask specific doubts. You may never know - the author of the book my reply to your query!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Will we see any more world-famous engineers from a multitude of disiplines that the mass public knows? Has specialization ended that trend of "Rennaisance engineers"? Will there be any more...
ive just started learning c++ ... in c++ if class emp { int a; public: void md(int r) { a=r; } int add(emp e2) { return(a+e2.a);// doubt !!! } }...
Hi all, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Lets congratulate the PRIDE of our nation A.R Rahman Congo to Slumdog, won 8 oscars... Jai Ho! Aaja aaja jind shamiyaane ke taley Aaja zari waale neele...
hi, we will hav a discussion on clashes between them. both lawyers and police has to work together to solve a problem but they are creating problem and demolishing public's...
Name: Eze Engineering Trade: Student Manufacturing (automotive) Location: Melbourne Australia Occupation: Student (RMIT) Unemployed (left job to study) Lazy (dont cook my own meals) Work Experience: bout 5 years in...