Was It A Right Decision To Do MBA After B.tech in IT?

Well, guys i was very confused, for many months now? i have completed my B.tech in Information Technology and now i have started my regular 2 year MBA program from a good b-school! Now many suggested to go for a job in I.T industry , which i tried but never got selected? Many said to go for M.TECH ............ and some suggested MBA? Now, as i have taken Admission in a Management Degree, should i do in I.T in specialization! Was my decision wrong or justified? i have no job experience, and have started it . shortly after b.tech?😕😒 Is my decision right or completely wrong?

Replies

• bill190
    bill190
    I've read that the most common background of people who run large businesses is engineering!

So it makes perfect sense to also learn about running a business!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's no right or wrong associated with it. Did you enroll for management degree because you could not get a job? Your decision of opting for MBA is 'right' if it aligns with what you wish to achieve in your career. We don't know what your career ambitions are. Would you mind sharing with us?
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    I think if someone opted for the engineering(any trade) then continue with that discipline is right and it give the justice to its choice after completing +2 ,can opt for m.tech but not MBA.
  • paresh006
    paresh006
    In my view going for mba will be a good decision because in btech we are trained to face for the interviews and the same spirit will be helpful when you go for mba where you face the real time difficulties...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Interviews , real time difficulties??
    Guys, hold on!! there should be a option in the poll "I dont know your decision to do MBA or Mtech"
    Its just personal interest!!

And is there any hard and fast rule that only Mba's run company better? No way!!
  • anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    yaaaaa...it totally depends on you i.e what you want to achieve in your life and according to me its good to go for management degree as it will add to your technical knowledge

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am having a technical interview of amdocs. i am btech cs fresher. there is no particular favourite subject that i am good in. i know some topics from all....
SAP ENVIRONMENT A free virtual seminar focusing on best practices for maximizing SAP performance ABSTRACT: Optimizing the performance of your SAP infrastructure can yield significant bottom-line impact, enabling lower margins,...
hey everyone I am in my final year, looking for ideas to my final project please if you got any help!!!!!
Hello CEans ! My name is ahmad abd allah computer science student in ain shams university -egypt i'm in my last year and i'm searching for graduation project idea in...
I came to know that when we compile a program without any constructor then a default constructor or a blank constructor is created at the run-time itself by a compiler.But...