WAP / WML Example Needed

Dear Experts,
I am using Sun Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 CLDC. I am able to execute normal applications using this toolkit.
But i am not able to execute WAP / WML Scripts. Please help me. Can anybody give me the set of softwares required along with an "hello world" example (with execution procedure).
Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need about existing system in counting good and bad trays in the conveyor using PLC with its ladder and functional diagram.😕
hi am like to do my senior project in the topic device controlling using mobile phone do any one help the basic required material & the circuit diagram.
I have tried software called ePlusMenuCAD, and I'm very surprised with possibilities. I found it very usefull, there are a lot of symbols, single line diagrams and everything is pretty...
I'm in high school, and my school offers alot of electives. I already signed up for my engineering class, but was wondering if there are any other classes i should...
The electric drill most commonly used to drill holes into masonry is the "hammer drill". In this type of drill the bit has both a turning and a back-and-forth hammering...