View Feed
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12889 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Harish Kumar
Harish Kumar • Jan 22, 2019

Want to do Bed after Btech from Uttar Pradesh!

Warm Greeting guys.

Done B.Tech with 70% aggregate, want to do B.ed in science from Uttar Pradesh. May i have a chance?

If anyone knows anything about this please guide and also list the university from UP that allow this. 


DM update
DM update • Jan 22, 2019

I do not have any idea in UP but If you are flexible to other places in North India, I would like to suggest you Chandigarh Group Of Colleges Landran. There are many students who are from UP and studying at CGC Landran. I also have done my degree from the same college . It is reputed college in North India . It is famous for its placement. You can give a thought to this college. Here is college website link -

Harish Kumar
Harish Kumar • Jan 22, 2019

Thanks for your concern dear.

I am so aware of the place and college that you mentioned above as i have done my degree from Quest Group of Institutions jhanjheri (6km far from landran). This time I want to try UP.


Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 22, 2019

@Harish Kumar and @DM update - Please have a look at the official B.Ed for engineers group on CrazyEngineers. It's better if all the questions are asked on it :

Share this content on your social channels -