Want to do Bed after Btech from Uttar Pradesh!

Warm Greeting guys.

Done B.Tech with 70% aggregate, want to do B.ed in science from Uttar Pradesh. May i have a chance?

If anyone knows anything about this please guide and also list the university from UP that allow this. 

Thanks

Replies

• DM update
    DM update

I do not have any idea in UP but If you are flexible to other places in North India, I would like to suggest you Chandigarh Group Of Colleges Landran. There are many students who are from UP and studying at CGC Landran. I also have done my degree from the same college . It is reputed college in North India . It is famous for its placement. You can give a thought to this college. Here is college website link - Top Engineering Colleges Chandigarh, Punjab, India | CGC Landran . 

• Harish Kumar
    Harish Kumar

Thanks for your concern dear.

I am so aware of the place and college that you mentioned above as i have done my degree from Quest Group of Institutions jhanjheri (6km far from landran). This time I want to try UP.

Thanks 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# - Please have a look at the official B.Ed for engineers group on CrazyEngineers. It's better if all the questions are asked on it : #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VLSI  has many sub blocks in it. Can we get some information about analog design in VLSI  domain. It Will be helpful for us to know more  about VLSI.
 With Augmented Reality, annotated worlds can exist. Users and companies can add virtual information to objects and places in the real world, and other AR users can benefit from knowledge...
Am a fresher of2015 am not experience person 
The Missouri University of Science and Technology has received $1 million in funding to improve network security. However, their goal is not to stop outside hackers and attacks, they want...
I have completed my 10th with percentage of 87% and my 12th with 51% and my b.tech with 63% then how can apply for MNC's ?can any one can give...