CrazyEngineers
  • CEans,

When CrazyEngineers began its journey back in 2005; people hesitated using their real names online. That's why most of the community boards would have nick names. For the records sake, my username continued to be 'The_Big_K' until recently when I decided to start using my real name on CrazyEngineers. Several users have asked to change their usernames and we've been offering change in usernames to those who want it. We'd strongly recommend using your real name in the 'Firstname Lastname' format on CrazyEngineers.

If you want to change your username on CrazyEngineers, feel free to start a conversation with me. Provide me with following information -

First Name:
    Last Name:

Based on availability of the name, we'll try and offer following combinations -

First Choice: Firstname Lastname
    Second Choice: Firstname.Lastname
    Third Choice: Firstname_Lastname

Note that you'll then have to login using your new username or password. You may also login using your email ID and the password you've chosen for your CrazyEngineers account.

Note that there's no compulsion to change your username. But if you want to do so - we'll change it for you.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Abhishek Rawal

MemberSep 1, 2013

Not compulsory, but we recommend you.
    If people can have 'real names' in shitty place like FB, then why not in an awesome place like CE ? 😎
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Neeraj Sharma

MemberSep 1, 2013

I will change it 😀 Send a PM @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberSep 2, 2013

Yeah, It just gives you an online identity, and people actually comes to know who you are, I agree with @#-Link-Snipped-# (True story Bro.. 😎)

Please people use your real name, it really looks nice on a forum like CE. 👍
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 16, 2013

Everyone who wants a change in username, please get in touch asap! 😀
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register