1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Want to buy used analog oscilloscopes in Mumbai

Question asked by Srijal97 in #MBA on Feb 5, 2016
Srijal97
Srijal97 · Feb 5, 2016
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Hey there! I am a hobbyist and a budding electronics engineer from Mumbai and I wanted to buy an analog used oscilloscope for cheap, 2channel 20-50Mhz. I tried ebay, quikr, etc but I cant find any good deals on these sites.
Anyone knows where I can get them from/wants to sell one? Maybe some shop in Lamington road(Mumbai)? What price range should I expect? Any other suggestions? Posted in: #MBA
Akhil C Joy
Akhil C Joy · Feb 6, 2016
Rank D1 - MASTER
Hi Srijal,

Kindly check with all engineering colleges in your region. I heard that all engineering colleges are changing their old analog into digital oscilloscope(which have memory/storage capability and printing functions.) with higher range of frequency operation.
Srijal97
Srijal97 · Feb 6, 2016
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Akhil C Joy
Hi Srijal,

Kindly check with all engineering colleges in your region. I heard that all engineering colleges are changing their old analog into digital oscilloscope(which have memory/storage capability and printing functions.) with higher range of frequency operation.
Alright I'll do that, thanks!
Srijal97
Srijal97 · Feb 6, 2016
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
A.V.Ramani
This may help:
OscilloPhone: Use your Smartphone as an Oscilloscope / Signal Generator
Yes I have seen that and similar DIY Oscilloscopes...will probably make one.
Anandkar Sanket
Anandkar Sanket · Feb 6, 2016
Rank D3 - MASTER
friend i want know why you required oscilloscope
Srijal97
Srijal97 · Feb 6, 2016
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Anandkar Sanket
friend i want know why you required oscilloscope
It would be useful for anyone involved to electronics to have an oscilloscope, for observing voltage variations, noise, troubleshooting, etc.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up