Want to buy used analog oscilloscopes in Mumbai

Hey there! I am a hobbyist and a budding electronics engineer from Mumbai and I wanted to buy an analog used oscilloscope for cheap, 2channel 20-50Mhz. I tried ebay, quikr, etc but I cant find any good deals on these sites.
Anyone knows where I can get them from/wants to sell one? Maybe some shop in Lamington road(Mumbai)? What price range should I expect? Any other suggestions?

Replies

• Akhil C Joy
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Srijal,

Kindly check with all engineering colleges in your region. I heard that all engineering colleges are changing their old analog into digital oscilloscope(which have memory/storage capability and printing functions.) with higher range of frequency operation.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This may help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Srijal97
    Srijal97
    Akhil C Joy
    Hi Srijal,

Kindly check with all engineering colleges in your region. I heard that all engineering colleges are changing their old analog into digital oscilloscope(which have memory/storage capability and printing functions.) with higher range of frequency operation.
    Alright I'll do that, thanks!
  • Srijal97
    Srijal97
    A.V.Ramani
    This may help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Yes I have seen that and similar DIY Oscilloscopes...will probably make one.
  • Anandkar Sanket
    Anandkar Sanket
    friend i want know why you required oscilloscope
  • Srijal97
    Srijal97
    Anandkar Sanket
    friend i want know why you required oscilloscope
    It would be useful for anyone involved to electronics to have an oscilloscope, for observing voltage variations, noise, troubleshooting, etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is what in my mind.I want to make a system on chip like Raspberry pi,Beaglebone,etc..Actually,I am a second year Electronics & Telecommunication student.So,I'm actually planning about my third year...
Folks at MIT have come up with a super chip that is much smaller and consumes a thousand times less power than computer chips, but is capable of performing equally...
HTC recently launched their brand new 4G LTE enabled Desire 626 dual-sim smartphone, the newest member of its flagship Desire series in India. HTC decided to launch the dual sim...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project primarily focuses on obstacle detection. It uses regenerative type principle which can generate energy by the gravitational force available in the vehicle suspension...
American smartphone manufacturer InFocus has launched “the perfect selfie phone”, the InFocus Bingo 21 in India at an amazing price tag of Rs. 5499. The very reasonably priced smartphone comes...