View Feed
group-icon
MBA
Masters of Business Administration: Discuss everything related to MBA with fellow aspirants and those who've been there, done that!
300 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Srijal97
Srijal97 • Feb 5, 2016

Want to buy used analog oscilloscopes in Mumbai

Hey there! I am a hobbyist and a budding electronics engineer from Mumbai and I wanted to buy an analog used oscilloscope for cheap, 2channel 20-50Mhz. I tried ebay, quikr, etc but I cant find any good deals on these sites.
Anyone knows where I can get them from/wants to sell one? Maybe some shop in Lamington road(Mumbai)? What price range should I expect? Any other suggestions?
Akhil C Joy
Akhil C Joy • Feb 6, 2016
Hi Srijal,

Kindly check with all engineering colleges in your region. I heard that all engineering colleges are changing their old analog into digital oscilloscope(which have memory/storage capability and printing functions.) with higher range of frequency operation.
Srijal97
Srijal97 • Feb 6, 2016
Akhil C Joy
Hi Srijal,

Kindly check with all engineering colleges in your region. I heard that all engineering colleges are changing their old analog into digital oscilloscope(which have memory/storage capability and printing functions.) with higher range of frequency operation.
Alright I'll do that, thanks!
Srijal97
Srijal97 • Feb 6, 2016
A.V.Ramani
This may help:
OscilloPhone: Use your Smartphone as an Oscilloscope / Signal Generator
Yes I have seen that and similar DIY Oscilloscopes...will probably make one.
Anandkar Sanket
Anandkar Sanket • Feb 6, 2016
friend i want know why you required oscilloscope
Srijal97
Srijal97 • Feb 6, 2016
Anandkar Sanket
friend i want know why you required oscilloscope
It would be useful for anyone involved to electronics to have an oscilloscope, for observing voltage variations, noise, troubleshooting, etc.

Share this content on your social channels -