Voice Recognition

my final year project is voice recogniton....
but i got stuckd....
i m unable to do anything plz help...
i m using java

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Which application are you going to use?

Can you elaborate more about your project?
  • ROHAN KAPOOR
    ROHAN KAPOOR
    hmm... input will be "voice input input character by character" and simultaneously it will display on it on the screen.this is my 1st stage... i have tried it with sphinx4 but i m not able to create my own code,dictionary.. and my guide is of no use...
  • ROHAN KAPOOR
    ROHAN KAPOOR
    plz somebody help me....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I saw some voice recognization application based on MATLAB. Try to find the interface between MATLAB and your Java based app it may make your work easy.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    First record voice using java. It will generate .wav file.

Read the content of of the file using wave file reader. These are in octate format.
    Take 128 point FFT of these values.
    Encode result of FFT with a quantizer called features. and compare two voice features using Nearest Neighbor classifier.

All codes are available in internet. You need to look around for modules and not the source code of your project.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    This gives a complete detail about Java Speech API: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please suggest me a good , easy to learn (and also available in market) book on algorithms using c++, which can help me in competitive programming.
Hey guys, ii have started learning STAAD.PRO on my own through the guides that they have provided but i need to explore more, ask questions, clear my doubts etc. So,...
Dear all, I wish the journey of our friendship will be a new story in the future. Wish me best of luck. Archan
hello CE ians.. i am hari prasad pursuing my graduation degree programme in mechanical engineering..! and am from Tamil Nadu, India.. CE seeems to be an awesome, informative for budding...
Hi, I'm a final year electronics and communication engineering student and am interested in doing my project in QualNet related to security in wireless sensor networks. Can you please suggest...