Voice controlled drones - soon to be a reality?

I read this in an article here:
The next decade could see a huge shift in the way armed drones and their human controllers interact, with potentially profound effects on future battlefields. At the heart of this change: two-way voice controls for autonomous systems, just like your iPhone’s Siri app. Also, vibrating controls like an Xbox controller.
Read full here -
#-Link-Snipped-#

What do you think CEans?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I am an electrical engineer and I want to know what is a ring main unit? I am unable to find an...
where can i get info for project of speed control of dc motor using fuzzy logic such as ckt and the components required for makeing the ckt for giving it...
I am an electronics & instrumentation student...from Cochin. Shall be in my fourth year this July. Hope being a member here helps me in my path to achieve my desires...
Previously i dual booted f15 with w7,, now i am trying to install f16 during installation i tried following trials.. 1. i kept one partition empty in w7 and tried...
I am Civil Engineer and doing consultancy in Project Management wiht more 30 years in various fields like power, roads, traffic marine works etc.