VMultra Drive: Perfect Peripheral For Your Netbook

Netbooks have always been stripped of features in order to make sure that their size and price remain low. But sometimes after buying a netbook users tend to miss features like large storage or an optical drive. But #-Link-Snipped-# is all set to solve their problems. This includes an external DVD±RW drive, 3 USB 3.0 ports, an SD card slot, and 500GB back-up storage. This entire unit is powered by USB port which means no extra wires for additional power. If you are not content with the 500 GB included in the drive you can also insert another hard drive of higher storage in its SATA III hard drive bay that is capable of accommodating any 2.5" hard drive.

VMultra Drive

The drive comes at a price tag of $199.99 (approx. 11000 rupees) and will start shipping in the US from November 12th. But do you think that the price tag is a little bit steep or the compactness of this device makes this a must buy. Let us know in the comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via: Velocity Micro Announces Vector Holiday Edition Desktop & VMultra Drive External Peripheral

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is resful service and why it is important for mobile based application I have heard about - JASON and XML coming under the restful services. Can anyone tell me...
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here 😀 Let's rock n roll pal. Name: Danny Setyawan *Engineering Trade:Telecommunication Location: Medan, Indonesia *Occupation: Working ( i was an engineer at telco cellular...
Lava's been one of the popular brand names in Indian mobile markets scene, but the company's focusing on developing apps in addition to making hardware. Lava Fusion Player is a...
CEans, Here's a quick announcement of the new 'rule' we're making mandatory for everyone. From now on, every post should be at least 50 characters long. That means, the system...
I'll dedicate this debate to all those who're preparing for GRE. I sometimes get frustrated to see most of these guys use totally alien words in their communication - that...