Lava Fusion Player Android App Overview

Lava's been one of the popular brand names in Indian mobile markets scene, but the company's focusing on developing apps in addition to making hardware. Lava Fusion Player is a free music app available in Google play store - and the best thing is that it's without any advertisements. The official description of the app says that Lava believes that nothing should come between 'you and your music'. Let's have a quick overview of the app -

The Lava Music player seems to be at par with most of the music player apps available in the market. Lava mentions that it's the only music player with 'Music Discovery' feature inbuilt. This feature show you suggestions online when you listen to music or browse the playlist.

While the app requires Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) to run, you can get the taste of ICS design philosophy through this app. There are sharing features available which allow you to share your current favorite track with your followers.

There's a 12 level graphic equalizer with several presets. The 'Pop' and 'Rock' are the most popular presets and work really well. There's also a ringer feature that lets you setup any portion of the sound track as your ringtone.

Download the app from Google Play Store: #-Link-Snipped-# .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Here's a quick announcement of the new 'rule' we're making mandatory for everyone. From now on, every post should be at least 50 characters long. That means, the system...
I'll dedicate this debate to all those who're preparing for GRE. I sometimes get frustrated to see most of these guys use totally alien words in their communication - that...
suggest me the mechanism that is responsible for moving of toys when it is keyed..... if possible suggest sites so that i can get real picture....
Hey man this is not at all an issue But I want it to be clarified I received an alert just now But as I found the same post in...
Google disrupted the free email service markets when it launched Gmail. I remember how crazy people were to get the Gmail invite and try out this simplistic email service that...